- 1 Post. Joined 10/2009
- Location: Newark, DE
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandK2tagged by System, 10/22/09
Related Forum Threads
- First Powder Skis for Taos? Last post on 1/11/16 at 6:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Head Rev 98 or K2 Annex 98 Last post on 5/15/16 at 7:08am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 1/7/16 at 5:11pm in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis Last post on 3/12/16 at 10:42pm in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
K2 Apache Xplorers Length
Hey...what about us little guys? I'm an advanced male skier at 148lbs, and the smallest I can get the xplorer in is 170. I can go with the interceptor but I fear I will out ski it. On the other hand, my knees have really taken a beating over the years and am now 45yrs old...was a pro athlete. I'm in good shape but don't go nuts like I use to. I love K2 btw, and would love to stay with them. I loved the crossfire and would like something fatter for out west, all mountain, trees.
- K2 Apache Xplorers Length
- › Who will open first in 2016-17? Guess right and be the EpicSki... 43 seconds ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 10 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 14 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 24 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 24 minutes ago
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 26 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 29 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 32 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer