New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Quiver....YES!

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
This is in response to another thread, "QuiverNot"

For those of you who choose more than one option, what is your span and the steps in between?

I'm a New England based skier with the odd CO trip thrown in when I can. All have at least "some" hard snow ability...

Here's my current options listed by underfoot Width, Turn Radius in Meters, Length:

66mm, 13m TR, 175cm
66mm, 23m TR, 185cm
72mm, 15.5m TR, 174cm
75mm, 16m TR, 178cm
78mm, 18m TR, 177cm
81mm, 18m TR, 179cm
85mm, TT, 174cm
87mm, 18.5m TR, 174cm
100mm, 27m TR, 184cm
101mm, 29m TR, 187cm
105mm, TT, 183cm

What's in yours? 

One ski....hah
post #2 of 11
75mm    16.3  164
95mm     23    165
97mm     26    176
100mm   19    164


81-66-77mm   ____   195cm        Atomic Arc RS what do you think, about 50m TR

overlap does not exist!
Edited by davluri - 10/18/09 at 10:37am
post #3 of 11
68mm  18  175
84mm 18  176
94mm 22  186
105mm 29.5 183

Everything else is sold, even the 68s are on the way out.
post #4 of 11
Copy cats!  I did that last year..
Pfft

Sorted by radius:

Brand Model Length Type Waist Radius Bindings
Head iSuperShape WC 170 Race SL Sub 70 12 Head FF
K2 Public Enemy 179 All Mountain 80 14 Salomon
Salomon Scream 10 Pilot 186 All Mountain 70 19 Salomon
K2 CaBrawler 179 Bump Ski Sub 70 21 Salomon
Nordica GSR  Doberman WC 181 Race GS Sub 70 21 Salomon
K2 Four 193 Race GS Sub 70 21.5 Marker
Nordica W80 178 MidFat 80 22 Marker
RD Coyote HeliDog 183 Powder 91 32 Marker
Elan M999 192 Powder 99 28 Rossi
Hart F-17 177 Bump Ski Sub 70 Straight Look
K2 812 195 Race GS Sub 70 Straight Salomon
hart Freespirit 150 Freesyle Sub 70 Straight Salomon


Anyone wanna see the charts?
post #5 of 11
 I still have to decide what my frontside ski will be. 
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post

Copy cats!  I did that last year..
Pfft

Sorted by radius:

Brand Model Length Type Waist Radius Bindings
Head iSuperShape WC 170 Race SL Sub 70 12 Head FF
K2 Public Enemy 179 All Mountain 80 14 Salomon
Salomon Scream 10 Pilot 186 All Mountain 70 19 Salomon
K2 CaBrawler 179 Bump Ski Sub 70 21 Salomon
Nordica GSR  Doberman WC 181 Race GS Sub 70 21 Salomon
K2 Four 193 Race GS Sub 70 21.5 Marker
Nordica W80 178 MidFat 80 22 Marker
RD Coyote HeliDog 183 Powder 91 32 Marker
Elan M999 192 Powder 99 28 Rossi
Hart F-17 177 Bump Ski Sub 70 Straight Look
K2 812 195 Race GS Sub 70 Straight Salomon
hart Freespirit 150 Freesyle Sub 70 Straight Salomon


Anyone wanna see the charts?


 

You got charts?
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post

 I still have to decide what my frontside ski will be. 

Only one frontside ski?
For a VT skier?

Philpug.......you've changed
What's next, the same car for 5 years?
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi Smash View Post




Only one frontside ski?
For a VT skier?

Philpug.......you've changed
What's next, the same car for 5 years?
 
I'm getting old. 
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi Smash View Post




You got charts?
 
You can make a chart of just about any spreadsheet list.


It would probably take quite awhile to enter all your ski data in a spreadsheet Smash!
post #10 of 11
78mm 17.5 178
88mm 23 184
89mm 23 187
105mm 27 190
136mm variable 195
I bought the 88mm MR's to replace the 89mm Thunders which are now my rock/early season skis.
Pretty stoked on my gear for the season.
post #11 of 11
About this big(holds hand up with finger and thumb spread about the width of the underfoot of my ski), medium, 185
A little narrower than the others, small/medium, 168
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion