I am looking to sell the following items, mainly due to recurring injuries that have ended my racing days coupled with the fact that we've moved to Texas and no longer have regular access to Tahoe:
1. Atomic SL:11 skis with Atomic Race 614 bindings, size 157 cm and in GREAT condition. These were used about 4-5 times prior to my injuries, and well-maintained. Asking $200 plus shipping for the set.
2. Atomic R:EX midfats with Atomic Xentrix 614 bindings, size 177 cm. These saw only about 3 days on the hill, all in powder conditions. Beautiful skis. ASking $200 plus shipping for the set.
3. Scott DH poles, 52"/130cm in length. In good condition. Asking $20 plus shipping.
4. CamelBak SnoBlast Hydration pack. In excellent condition, only used a handful of times. Asking $50 plus shipping
5. Thule standard cross bars with faring and 6-pair ski rack. In very good condition. Asking $125 plus shipping.
6. Spyder Comp GS suit, size XL (I'm 6'1", 180 lbs, athletic build, and it fits me perfectly). Only worn about 6-7 times, shows very little wear. In Great condition with plenty of life left. Asking $150 plus shipping.
7. Uvex Racer Goggles - used only a few times and in great shape. Asking $25 plus shipping.
8. Apogee Training Shorts, size L. These are worn over the race suit between runs or on training days, both to keep warm and keep the race suit from pilling. These were bought new and have dual zippers, have just been sitting in my closet in nearly brand new condition. Asking $50 plus shipping.
9. Reusch JetSteamer Racing Padded GS Gloves, size Unisex L. Bought new in '05 and worn only a few times before Injury. Have just been sitting in my closet ever since, in nearly brand new condition. Asking $65 plus shipping.
I've got pics of all of these items, and can provide them to anyone interested. Just email me if you have any questions.