- 182 Posts. Joined 1/2007
- Location: Michigan
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSteamboat Ski Resorttagged by System, 10/9/09
Related Forum Threads
- Where should I go for a ski vacation? [Feb family trip, non-skiing mom, from MA] Last post on 10/8/16 at 6:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate east coast family)? Last post on 10/17/16 at 5:11pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Steamboat or Keystone for VT Intermediates? Last post on 9/15/16 at 11:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Banff v Steamboat for skier and my non-ski wife Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:25pm in General Skiing Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Booked Steamboat. :)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
oh soo sweet, very very cool. when ya out? I've been hitting the boat for 8 yrs now (blame my wife) and our 2 older older girls love it, my youngest is a bit wishy washy .. but at 4 yrs old she grew to miss out home and dogs.
Be sure to take a laptop so that if they do any school, or if you rent the GPS tags, you can track the days events. My 10 yr old had it for ski school, it was very cool to check out her tracks and paths, speed and time of day .....
if family needs a neat escape, my kids love the Steamboat Springs Athletic club, the hot tubs and water-slide are just a great escape and will let the kids effectively pass out once back at your digs! lets the big kids enjoy the evening!
ps, daysailer, can't help but think of you with Winterpark, thanks for the discount tickets, I have the superpass this yr and will hit the park at least once, and hopefully thrice!
- Booked Steamboat. :)
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 2 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 29 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 41 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx Theta SVX shell, Large, Carbon Copy color 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer