New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ignore list?

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
I can't find the ignore list function anymore.  I assume that it was lost in the redesign?

Thanks, all.
post #2 of 13
Wow, yes, I used to use this when certain people got to me too much.  I did find however that I would start peeking at the ignored posts on occasion in spite of myself....
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Yeah, true enough.  And of course, there's a nontechnical alternative.  Just curious.
post #4 of 13
Just to bring this back into the Huddler dream team reality - How difficult would it be to have the "ignore" function like every other "less advanced" site does?
post #5 of 13
 This is an old discussion that I always find funny. You need a button to ignore someone?
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
No, but the presence of that button makes it easier.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach13 View Post

 This is an old discussion that I always find funny. You need a button to ignore someone?

Yeah, just a regular laugh riot. I just want to be able to not have certain posters muck up a thread for me  - OK with you?

Anyway, less "advanced" systems seem to be able to accomodate the ignore function without a problem.
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofun3 View Post




I just want to be able to not have certain posters muck up a thread for me  - OK with you?


 
To each his own, so fine with me.

BTW--I would have responded earlier, but I was ignoring you.
post #9 of 13
I use the ignore feature heavily on some other forums I frequent
post #10 of 13
I'll forward the question and see if it sticks.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach13 View Post



To each his own, so fine with me.

BTW--I would have responded earlier, but I was ignoring you.
 

It seems clear the ignore feature is functioning as well as it ever had. Well put Coach.
post #12 of 13
This feature is on the List for implementation.

I'll keep you posted if you don't ignore me. 
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post

This feature is on the List for implementation. 

I'll keep you posted if you don't ignore me. 
To late, I already am.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home