Looking to sell my alpine setup. I have the following:
2008 Salomon Foil 1080's 182cm
- Super fun ski that I will keep and mount tele should I be able to sell just the bindings.
- Used this ski for 1.5 seasons and then converted to tele. No core shots, skis look barely used. Email for pictures.
Marker 14.0 Free Binding http://www.usoutdoorstore.com/outlet/marker-comp-14-free-ski-bindings.html
- These are of course mounted to the Foils at the moment but should someone want only the bindings I would be glad to separate and ship.
With the conversion to Tele, I have also decided to try and sell my Tecnica Vento 10 hyperfit Ski Boots.
- Mondo size 29 I believe. I have a Street shoe size 11 and these fit well.
- Used for 2 seasons, liners baked once.
- The Vento 10 is the high-volume boot
- More info can be found here: http://www.usoutdoorstore.com/outlet/tecnica-vento-10-hiperfit-ski-boots.html?AID=10287732&PID=1839331
It would be nice to sell as a package as it worked really well for me. If you would like to buy all pieces together I would like to get $650. Selling each separately might be broken down like this:
- Skis only: $275 (Bought new for $485)
- Bindings only: $145 (Bought new for $200)
- Boots only: $275 (Bought new for $460)
I may be out in left field with the pricing but I think they are fair given the condition of the equipment. Feel free to make an offer. I'd also be glad to have the skis tuned up prior to pickup. I think local pickup (CO Springs, Denver, Ft. Collins, etc.) would be easier for everyone but should someone be interested long-distance we could work that out. Feel free to ask any questions or request pictures. Thanks for looking!