- 263 Posts. Joined 9/2008
- Location: Sterlington Louisiana
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 10/22/09
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on 10/23/16 at 9:03pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Big sky parking advise Last post on 2/23/16 at 1:29pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
What about Big Sky is it on ?off? or still pending?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
First off, the vetenary section is a great place to get cheap pain medications. You'll have to attend the clinic if you want to learn more.
I thought you were going to advocate Carhart covers for the cold winds.
What about round the 17 th of March? Fly out on 17 th and ski thurs fri sat and fly home sun
now the trick on the drinking with no hangover this could come in handy RIO!!!
Will it work in La too?
Right, people around here put Bag Balm on everything and although I don't recommend it, I also knew one old codger who used to spray WD40 on his knes. He swore it helped. (Please don't thry this at home...there are many toxins in WD40, but this guy lived to be 80+ so what do I know?)
The Moose Drool homebrew beer didn't turn out too bad, especially if you like hops. The trick now is to NOT drink it all before February - I don't know if I can manage that!
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I've got a group coming to Big Sky starting about Feb. 4th. We're going to hit Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, and Red Lodge. I'm looking to set up a day of something special, such as cat skiing or guided backcountry / sidecountry. I haven't seen much of anything on cat skiing, other than up at Whitefish (Valhalla). Do you guys know of anything like this that's available around any of these areas. I'll start a separate thread on this, but I figure I've got a good target audience here on this one.
If you need a tour of Bridger Bowl and promise not to whine about all the moguls let me know and I'll try to meet up with you.
I checked out the First Tracks website yesterday, and it is, yes, quite uninformative. It doesn't seem as if they have their own equipment (i.e. helicopters, cats, what have you...).
- What about Big Sky is it on ?off? or still pending?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › see my awesome STARY electric board! 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Japan Jan. 2017 - Looking for some planning advice/help! 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Bode News 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 5 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 5 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer