- 819 Posts. Joined 10/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
- categorySki Glovestagged by System, 9/8/09
Related Forum Threads
- Heated gloves Last post on 3/8/17 at 11:47pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for good ski gloves Last post on 2/1/17 at 5:56am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski Gloves that I can use my iPhone with Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:28am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Columbia Sportswear battery heated gloves; especially what do extra batteries cost? Last post on 2/27/12 at 7:09am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Mountain Hardwear Bazuka gloves and other OutDry gloves a true H20-Proof glove... Last post on 3/27/12 at 8:32am in Member Gear Reviews
Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show
Last edited: 5/8/13
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Women's WARM Ski Mittens
I got a killer summer deal on some Hestra's with a gauntlet style cuff but haven't had a chance to use them yet.
Although our summer has been a bit cold, so who knows maybe I shoulda tried them.
This is the one I have: http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Hestra-Leather-PrimaLoft-Mitt-Womens/HES0014M.html
My wife has Renaud's, (very poor circ in the hands); she's in the Black Diamond Women's Mercury Mitt. She uses a mitten liner and heater pacs and never gets cold hands. I have a pair and they are the warmest thing I've ever used.
To make a point, her hands turn purple in low 60ish weather out on our boat. These mitts really work. She goes to extremes to add to their initial warmth.
I'm sorry I didn't see this before now.
What i got was the C-Zone Power Mitt, and to be honest, when the deal arose I snatched it up, I'm not sure exactly how it came about.....
Sorry, I'm a little Blonde.
IIRC the mittens were listed for a little more than 70.00 and I got them about 40ish% off.
- Women's WARM Ski Mittens
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 4 minutes ago
- › Before and after 16 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 20 minutes ago
- › Ski carving how to improve 33 minutes ago
- › Who makes the best ski gloves? 35 minutes ago
- › recovering from a torn rotator cuff 41 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Telluride - trip timing advice 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!