or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:


post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 

Can anyone tell me if there is a ski vise out there that will fit fat skis? (100mm and larger)

post #2 of 4
 I use a ski-man vice (sold under many other brands as well) I just clamp it to the bindings and it works fine.
post #3 of 4
I use the Ski Man Hobby version - it doesn't matter how wide the skis are.  They just lay on top of the rubber grips.  You use the big rubber bands to hold the skis down by the bindings.  It's actually worse if you have skinny skis on these.
post #4 of 4
Take a look at the profi ski vice at fk tools.  I think the website is fktools-us.com or something like that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion