There are a few great ones out there....the place that I've been spending the most internet time in the last two years is on Ski Mad World, my own blog:
- some of the TRs I've written in various ski forums in the last 10 years, new TRs of old trips, etc.
- list of all my ski days since I started keeping track.
- it has some videos related to the generally ski culture found on the internet (now once a month - used to be once a week).
- a sampling of my collections of brochures and ski maps (one post a week).
- inventories of my ski magazines and ski movies (list of books has been in draft mode for the last 18 months).
- there are a few links to a few blogs, but like at all other aspect of the blog; it's a work in progress.