New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Summer fun??

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Anyone care to comment on this picture of me skiing from this past season?? 


post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrewZen View Post

Anyone care to comment on this picture of me skiing from this past season?? 



 

Wow.

That's REALLY, REALLY steep.
post #3 of 16
That's some major banking! 
post #4 of 16
Big Mogul.  Should be in the bump run thread.
post #5 of 16
The picture is sideways?
post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
^^^

And in Taxman we have a winner!

Actually, I just got Photoshop and thought I'd play around with it.  I still don't know what I'm doing with it yet, but this chop job was pretty easy.

Original pic:

post #7 of 16
 I didn't even realize it was a chop job, I thought it was just sideways, but then I kept looking at the sky and wondering about the lighting on it, thinking it was a bit odd.
post #8 of 16
 To quote Men at Work..We come from a land down under....
post #9 of 16
wow, that's steep!
post #10 of 16
Your coat. It's..........Red ?

Have you ever seen the Heisman Trophy ?
post #11 of 16
Liked the first hill better. I WAS IMPRESSED.
post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post

Your coat. It's..........Red ?

Have you ever seen the Heisman Trophy ?
 

Pic taken with cell phone camera,sun in back - - so no photo quality here.  But yes, red coat.

Re Heisman Trophy: Hey - I never claimed to be an expert skier, or great athlete.

Just summer time (and very simplistic) play with PSE...

post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrewZen View Post




Pic taken with cell phone camera,sun in back - - so no photo quality here.  But yes, red coat.

Re Heisman Trophy: Hey - I never claimed to be an expert skier, or great athlete.

Just summer time (and very simplistic) play with PSE...




 

post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post




Keep it up. We like it. Summer's too long .

 Cool edit style ,eh ?  Doh again.
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Another photo from the same "trip".  As you can see by my form, that's me mid-descent:


post #16 of 16
There is the good run again. 

Where do you carry your Heisman?  In your red coat?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion