In the off season do you folks:
- turn the DIN down on your ski bindings so the springs in the binding don't loose tension memory?
- separate your skis so ski brakes don't push the skis together which may result in lost ski camber?
- binding heel up or binding heel down to release spring tension?
- wax up your skis with a nice heavy coat so they don't rust ?
- store your skis in a damp basement/garage or up stairs in a dry place like TC next to the door in the ready position for the next snowfall in 6 months?
TCs skis in the ready position: