I will most likely be heading up to Mt. Washington on Monday to make some May turns if anyone else is interested. I have yet to decide if I will "slack it" and drive up the auto road to ski the snowfields, or if I'll hike up to Tuckerman and ski what's left of the snow there.
These pics of the remaining snow in Tuckerman Ravine and the surrounding area are from Tuckerman.org and were taken yesterday, Friday 5/22!
Headwall and the Bowl
Whats left of Left Gully and Chute
I might try and ski Chute monday if the pinch seems passable...
Hillman's Highway and Lower Snowfields
And here's one of the summit snowfields, which are easily accessible from the Auto Road!