Looking for AT gear. Need bindings and skins. Skis would help to. Let me know.
Related Forum Threads
- Need help narrowing things down: all-mountain-fats Last post on 12/27/12 at 5:26pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Did Telemark skiing die or is it just me? Last post on 4/9/13 at 5:05pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Binding Question - Last post on 11/9/12 at 4:41am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Salomon Guardian/atomic Tracker vs. Tyrolia Adrenelin (and whatever fischer is calling theirs..) Last post on 5/27/16 at 7:26pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Rossignol Avenger 74 question Last post on 11/11/11 at 8:23am in Ski Gear Discussion
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
WTB: AT gear
I've got some Garmont Endorphin boots brand new. Size 27 Mondo, bought rhem last year but they are the wron size for me. $500.00, is less than I paid for them.
PM for details,
I have a complete AT setup I am selling. Boots size 30, skis, skins and bindings. I'm willing to sell it as a set or separately. I could give you the whole set up for the price of those new boots.
Lowa Structura Boots, Size 12.5
Atomic 10EX skis, 191 cm, with Fritchi Freeride Plus Bindings and brakes.
Ascension Skins cut to fit the skis, but will also work with shorter skis.
I'll send you a PM.
- WTB: AT gear
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 32 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Jacket Recommendation 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › liner packed out while skiing 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Early season GS Training (video) 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Atomic Live Fit Shell suitable for stretching? 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › 10 epic years. 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Always facing uphill 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › How can I help her? 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues