I'm currently in a pair of size 29 Nordica Dobermann Pro 130's.
I love the way they ski -- especially in warm weather, like over our Spring Break trip (more flex,
especially with the 3-band Booster strap I've had added) -- but I've been
getting bad blisters on my shins, probably due to
- heel lift causing friction (primary cause?)
- cuff not high enough (long legs), and
- possibly too stiff of a flex.
Also got a black big toe from getting in the back seat off a jump on
my last ski trip.
My lower legs and ankle are narrow/low volume. My forefoot is on the
cusp of narrow/medium. Took some grinding/punching to be comfortable
in the Dobies, which are fairly close to a race fit -- only one finger
thickness behind heel in shell test.
- Are Krypton Cross boots likely to fit my feet?
- How will the flex compare to the Dobies?
- Will the stiff tongues from the Pro fit the Cross?
Thanks in advance.