- categorySki Helmetstagged by System, 4/27/09
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmet opinion Last post on 2/8/13 at 4:33am in General Skiing Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 11/24/15 at 10:26pm in Après-Ski
- Bluetooth headset Last post on 3/7/12 at 12:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Marker Protective Snow Equipment
Last edited: 6/10/16
- Helmet Effectiveness ResearchLast edited: 4/25/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Helmet Effectiveness Research
What color is your helmet? - Page 2
This would be much more classy and flattering on you! Not to ignore the fact that we are going to annihilate the Cowboys this coming season!
Edited by Atomicman - 4/29/2009 at 02:05 am GMT
Just cuz we got homered by the Steelers officials at the Superbowl?
I knew i really didn't like your liberal ass!
the hawks didn't have just a few (sic) injuries last season! they were playing with their entire 2nd string most of the season!
Gimme a break
Oh please, you guys are really a bunch of whiners. Go get a cup of coffee and cry in it. Just be careful you don't choke....again.
Mine's silver with a "Houston Cougars" stick on the back.
I just do that to combat the texas longhorn gear that seems to show up everywhere. i mean if they had Touchdown Jesus then I'd be okay with their spreading the longhorn gospel, but all they got is a walking steak with a side of beef ribs.
- What color is your helmet?
- › Fischer Worldcup RC vs Dynastar Speed Course 67 20 minutes ago
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 23 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 47 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › K2 Omni 5.5 - Should I switch, and to what? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Jackets that fit over the helmet? Multisport too? (Vermont) 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Best Ski Brand? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues