- categorySki Helmetstagged by System, 4/27/09
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmet opinion Last post on 2/8/13 at 4:33am in General Skiing Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 11/24/15 at 10:26pm in Après-Ski
- Bluetooth headset Last post on 3/7/12 at 12:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Marker Protective Snow Equipment
Last edited: 6/10/16
- Helmet Effectiveness ResearchLast edited: 4/25/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- Helmet Effectiveness Research
What color is your helmet? - Page 2
This would be much more classy and flattering on you! Not to ignore the fact that we are going to annihilate the Cowboys this coming season!
Edited by Atomicman - 4/29/2009 at 02:05 am GMT
Just cuz we got homered by the Steelers officials at the Superbowl?
I knew i really didn't like your liberal ass!
the hawks didn't have just a few (sic) injuries last season! they were playing with their entire 2nd string most of the season!
Gimme a break
Oh please, you guys are really a bunch of whiners. Go get a cup of coffee and cry in it. Just be careful you don't choke....again.
Mine's silver with a "Houston Cougars" stick on the back.
I just do that to combat the texas longhorn gear that seems to show up everywhere. i mean if they had Touchdown Jesus then I'd be okay with their spreading the longhorn gospel, but all they got is a walking steak with a side of beef ribs.
- What color is your helmet?
- › Western Gathering 2017 Trip Report - Whistler Blackcomb 23 minutes ago
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Before and after 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 5 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview