I want a new pair of twin-tips that will be good all-over the mountain as well as in the terrain park. I ski in the east. Any suggestions on what type of skis i should get would be great! thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Twin tip that are not twin tips? Last post on 11/15/12 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- All Mountain twin tips that i can take in the park Last post on 12/29/09 at 12:25pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- need advice... Last post on 12/13/09 at 8:32am in Ski Gear Discussion
- The cost of terrain parks and the future of man made terrain Last post on 4/16/13 at 12:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Moving to All Mountain Skis Last post on 2/28/13 at 8:29pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Looking for a new pair of skis
Seriously? I know the search function still isn't as user friendly as the old one, but if you type in all mountain twin tip, the very first item that comes back is a thread asking this exact same question from about 2 months ago. I bet that'd be a good place to start.
Here's one thread that I found that I think should have some useful information for your exact situation: www.epicski.com/forum/thread/82680/what-kind-of-skis-should-i-get
- Looking for a new pair of skis
- › Rate my workout! 5 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 30 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 32 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 35 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 57 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer