First, you must flush all money and posessions down the toilet.
Next, apply for every crappy night job in town. (pray that you get three of them)
Once these things are accomplished, go to a hiring clinic and be prepared to face these realities:
1) You will never sleep again.
2) Your skiing needs work... as does your personality.
3) You will never be rich. half the time you won't be able to buy that candy bar you've had your eye on.
4) You will always be teaching 7 adult beginners on a powder day... oh yeah, only one of them speaks your language.
5) Your perfectly-fitting new boots will no longer fit after two weeks if you are full-time.
6) The number of three-year-olds in your class is directly proportional to the number of tequilas you slammed the night before.
7) Women will find you sexy, but they will always be there with someone who has more money than you. I say always because your net worth will be $0.00.
8) Ketchup will become a food group. (not that you'll have time to partake in such pleasures. Your three-year-olds are waiting!!)
9) Things like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter? Yeah. Bye-Bye. You'll be working. St. Patricks Day and Cinco De Mayo will become the most important holidays on your calendar.
10) It will be the most rewarding, wonderful and educational experience you've ever taken part in... next to Watching the 'Wings win the Cup. (Sorry Robin. Couldn't let it slide.)
Epic, Good luck and always remember to take a few runs at the end of the day, regardless of how mentally drained you may end up. Best advice I got.