None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,but never actually come close to reality?Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.You will see no cutesy little smiley faces or angels on this card-Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad --I will help you get drunk and plot revenge againstthe sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I want to be involved in.
4.When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5.When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6.When you are confused -- I will use little, tiny words.
7. When you are sick --Stay the hell away from me until you are wellagain. I don't want whatever you have.
8.When you fall -- I will probably point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end 'Why?' you may ask;'because you are my friend'.
Friendship is like peeing your pants,everyone can see it,but only you can feel it's true warmth.
Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...
- 2,115 Posts. Joined 4/2002
- Location: Vail, Co
- Select All Posts By This User