Will anyone be in TSV the week of March 27th to April 4th?
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by System, 10/28/09
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Terrain Opening Last post on 12/21/16 at 5:20am in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Free flying - advice for cheap last minute lodging for a solo traveler? [Taos, SLC, etc.] Last post on 11/3/16 at 3:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Ski Valley anyone?
post #1 of 5
3/20/09 at 5:09am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
3/20/09 at 7:43am
post #3 of 5
3/20/09 at 7:50am
Hi flygirl, Simon has it right. I'll be there 31, 1 and 2. Possibly staying through closing on the 5th.
Hoping to hook up and make turns with you Simon.
Flygirl, whats your preferred terrain? Have you been to Taos before?
post #4 of 5
3/20/09 at 8:00am
post #5 of 5
3/20/09 at 9:22am
- Taos Ski Valley anyone?
Currently, there are 1514 Active Users (48 Members and 1466 Guests)
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 21 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 30 minutes ago
- › Tibia/Fibula Fracture 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview