Will anyone be in TSV the week of March 27th to April 4th?
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by System, 10/28/09
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 12/4/16 at 6:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Free flying - advice for cheap last minute lodging for a solo traveler? [Taos, SLC, etc.] Last post on 11/3/16 at 3:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos Card 2016? Last post on 9/12/15 at 3:18pm in General Skiing Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Ski Valley anyone?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi flygirl, Simon has it right. I'll be there 31, 1 and 2. Possibly staying through closing on the 5th.
Hoping to hook up and make turns with you Simon.
Flygirl, whats your preferred terrain? Have you been to Taos before?
Possible today, tomorrow, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Taos Ski Valley anyone?
- › The Narrower Stance? 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 minute ago
- › ALL MOUNTAIN SKIER 2 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 5 minutes ago
- › Things people have yelled at you while skiing under the lift? 6 minutes ago
- › Do police target skiers in your area? 7 minutes ago
- › Skiing Waterville Valley, NH 12 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 12 minutes ago
- › Best weather site? 14 minutes ago
- › Resorts with most challenging terrain and prettiest views in New... 21 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis