NYC skier; opportunity to ski 3/29-4/3; northern VT or Maine; prefers to rent car & drive; intermediate & likes bang for buck. What resort would u choose & why.
- 1,220 Posts. Joined 10/2004
- Location: Salisbury,Vt.
- Select All Posts By This User
Sugarloaf in ME, Yeah it will be a long ride but it will be worth it. Reasons
1) stay right on slope, ski right out to lift and right back to door of condo
2) Lots of varied terrain, good grooming, big mountain
3) great base area, plenty of places to eat and drink and entertainment. ( it might be Reggae weeknd then but I'm not sure)
4) usually have good prices for lifts and lodging, sometimes in the neighborhood of $80-$100 per night