We have a soft goods room AND a hard goods room.
- categorySki Snowboard Maintenance Repairtagged by System, 6/26/09
Related Forum Threads
- Tuning and Waxing Video Last post on 8/20/16 at 11:35am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Feeling a bit overwhelmed with ski maintenance - help! Last post on 9/8/16 at 3:53pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Inexperience or a Nightmare Last post on 3/19/13 at 7:13am in General Skiing Discussion
- Epicski showed me how to wax my own skis, what's next? Last post on 1/18/13 at 10:55am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Does this look like a ski WARRANTY issue? Last post on 1/16/13 at 8:00am in Ski Gear Discussion
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- True BarsLast edited: 9/23/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Ski equipment rooms - Page 2post #31 of 3211/24/11 at 1:19pmpost #32 of 3211/24/11 at 8:06pm
I turned my shower stall into my soft goods room ... some of the tile has fallen off the wall, so I am showering in the hall bath. It seemed like wasted space, so I put up a tension rod and added a set of those plastic drawers, and it's a nice little ski closet now.
The problem is, I like having the space, not sure I'll ever fix the shower...
- Ski equipment rooms
- Waxing Light Hot Scraping
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 6 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please [mother skiing... 28 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Adjusting Head bindings for boot length 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Skiing Japan 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer