as a visual clue I was taught in private that snow spray tells a lot. For example if the snow spray come off the tail first in the falline its almost a sure sign of back seat. More input on visuals?
- topicStance Alignmenttagged by System, 2/25/09
Related Forum Threads
- Excessive quad burn -- form, equipment or both? Last post on 5/31/13 at 7:05pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- I just spent two days at Stowe with Matt Boyd, PSIA National team member - here is the key... Last post on 4/7/13 at 1:13pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- 2 Arches in your foot Last post on 7/3/12 at 6:19am in General Skiing Discussion
Effects Of Rotary Movements On The A Frame
Last edited: 4/20/11
- Boot Fitters Alignment Is Key Says Dr DLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Boot Fitters Alignment Is Key Says Dr D
what is considered back seat? - Page 2
post #31 of 32
2/26/09 at 7:45pm
post #32 of 32
2/26/09 at 7:50pm
By all means, throw wrenches. I remember a highway sign that read "Metric signs next 30 miles." Just because there's a sign does not mean that's the only possible explanation.
- what is considered back seat?
Currently, there are 1319 Active Users (55 Members and 1264 Guests)
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 25 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 50 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Atomic XT discussion (video) 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Travel Agent t that specializes in Europe 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 6 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer