or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who's Coming to Big Sky?

post #1 of 71
Thread Starter 

Let's get it started--

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld

 

 

post #2 of 71

 This is gonna be interesting with the likes of Squatty, Weems, Bud and Lou in the same room.  I'm gonna need to wear shades with all that sunshine around me.

 

post #3 of 71

Heck with all the big boys (and ladies) very impressive.

 

BUT I don't really care - JUST WANT TO MEET TREKCHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #4 of 71

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld 

Pete No. Idaho

post #5 of 71

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

 

You bringing the ridge hippie, Nolo?

post #6 of 71

Just registered.

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961 

post #7 of 71

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961

MarcusFire

post #8 of 71
Thread Starter 

I typed Phil but I meant Ridge Hippie...

 

 

post #9 of 71

 

I don't see Ted, Dan, Frank, or Cristina on the list???????? Maybe we need a contest...

 

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

nolo

Phil (Ridge Hippie)

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961

MarcusFire 

 

post #10 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete No. Idaho View Post

 

Heck with all the big boys (and ladies) very impressive.

 

BUT I don't really care - JUST WANT TO MEET TREKCHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe Shucks

For that, you get an extra hug. :)

post #11 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgeib View Post

  

Phil (Ridge Hippie)

Okay that phil -- thanks for the subtle answer :)

post #12 of 71

(still...trying...to...work...it...out........)!

post #13 of 71

I missed out on ESA Aspen this year so I'm coming to Big Sky.  Add me to the list!

 

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld

 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961

MarcusFire

bshon

post #14 of 71

I'm planning on coming, and hope to keep it that way!

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld

 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961

MarcusFire

bshon

habacomike

post #15 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by habacomike View Post

 

I'm planning on coming, and hope to keep it that way!

 

Bob Barnes

Robin Barnes

Eric DesLauriers

Squatty Schuler

Weems Westfeldt

me

Phil

cgeib

Trekchick

Philpug

Bob Peters

T-Square

Bud Heishman

Lou Rosenfeld

 

Pete No. Idaho

Aleph Null

Aleph's Mom

mountaingirl1961

MarcusFire

bshon

habacomike

Pandita

I registered and am coming.  Sheena and tromano as well
 

post #16 of 71

Do we have any real GAPERS coming?  Can't spend a week at Big Sky with all these 9.9 skiers without a real genuine newbie Gaper.

post #17 of 71

I don't often look in the mirror, but I suspect I do have a gap between my helmet and goggles.

 

Mike

post #18 of 71

I would be comfortable stepping into the gaper role.

post #19 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusFire View Post

 

I would be comfortable stepping into the gaper role.


 

Cool, I have some Pocket Rockets you can borrow.

post #20 of 71

I have a cape would that qualify?  I thought I would wear it while taking those steep 70mph turns off the top on Lone Mt.  Under the cape I also will have hidden a PARACHUTE.

post #21 of 71

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete No. Idaho View Post

 

I have a cape would that qualify?  I thought I would wear it while taking those steep 70mph turns off the top on Lone Mt.  Under the cape I also will have hidden a PARACHUTE.

I have a spare tire. 

post #22 of 71

Cape, parachute, spare tire?????  Do you guys realize you'll be there a few weeks to late for the DIrtbag Ball?

post #23 of 71

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio View Post

 

Cape, parachute, spare tire?????  Do you guys realize you'll be there a few weeks to late for the DIrtbag Ball?

A ball? and me with nothing to wear.....I guess I could go through the closet for...something. 

post #24 of 71


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete No. Idaho View Post

 

Do we have any real GAPERS coming?  Can't spend a week at Big Sky with all these 9.9 skiers without a real genuine newbie Gaper.

There is a  remote chance  that a Louisiana contingency of Gapers might be in attendance... ah-Eeeeee
 

post #25 of 71

 This oughta be good.  

post #26 of 71
Thread Starter 

Snow's come to Big Sky:

 

New Snow 9"
Last 24 hours 12"
Last 48 hours 13"
Depth Mid-Mountain 63"
Depth Upper-Mountain 90"
Percentage Open 100%
Acres Open 3,812
post #27 of 71

Nolo, I'm counting the days! 

post #28 of 71


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragin' cajun' View Post

 


 

There is a  remote chance  that a Louisiana contingency of Gapers might be in attendance... ah-Eeeeee
 

Yea I hear dat some crazy cajuns from La are commin there goes the neighborhood!!!!

 

I just want to know one thing TC can I get crawfish and Alligator at  Big Sky? 
 

post #29 of 71

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Skier View Post

 


 

Yea I hear dat some crazy cajuns from La are commin there goes the neighborhood!!!!

 

I just want to know one thing TC can I get crawfish and Alligator at  Big Sky? 
 

Dat derza  question fer nolo or rio.

ooop eeer en meeshegen doze ar mighty scarce.

post #30 of 71

GW, I think TC should cook the gang some of her deer roast with lots of rice and gravy.    Of course, that would mean her missing a day of skiing to prepare the feast!  I'm sure she wouldn't mind!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Epicski Academy