Who left the small green and white cooler? I would like to get it back to you. Maybe we can 'vous at a ski hill near you and enjoy some spring skiing while we're there. Snowy Luau?
- itemBlue Knobtagged by System, 2/23/09
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on 10/20/16 at 9:49am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- What's your COLDEST ever ski experience? Last post on 6/30/16 at 3:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-2016 Midwest Season...What's Coming? Last post on 9/21/16 at 8:40am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016 EpicSki Mid-Atlantic Gathering Preliminary Planning Thread Last post on 9/18/15 at 5:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Blue Knob Feb28 - March 1 Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:43pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Ice, Rocks and Steeps - Oh My!!! a Blue Knob TR. - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The fact that Blue Knob does enough business to open year after year means that conditions remain good for expert skiing in this part of the mid-Atlantic. Well I'm not happy with the damage done to my skis, I am happy to have the option to do damage on the Knob's black diamonds. Let's hope for another chance next year.
- Ice, Rocks and Steeps - Oh My!!! a Blue Knob TR.
- › Kids boot sizing 24 seconds ago
- › Why you don't get cell service at Snowshoe 11 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 54 minutes ago
- › Beginners tip bible - share yours 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 8 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 8 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 8 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer