Bob Peters invented beer
Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season Last post on 10/9/11 at 7:41pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Bob Peters - facts - Page 3post #61 of 1292/12/09 at 8:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 1292/12/09 at 8:48am
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Bob Peters.
Bob Peters doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Bob Peters.
Bob Peters does not sleep. He waits.
Bob Peters is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Bob Peters counted to infinity - twice.
When Bob Peters does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
Bob Peters is so fast, he can ski around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
Bob Peters’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
Bob Peters can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Bob Peters doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
Bob Peters can slam a revolving door.
Bob Peters does not get frostbite. Bob Peters bites frost
Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after Bob Peters told them to.
Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Bobocracypost #63 of 1292/12/09 at 8:49am
Bob Peters......I know him.
Just yesterday he guided a group of us out of bounds at Jackson. He made 2 runs to our 1 (and we didn't even know he had left he went so fast)post #64 of 1292/12/09 at 12:31pmpost #65 of 1292/12/09 at 12:35pmpost #66 of 1292/12/09 at 12:42pmpost #67 of 1292/12/09 at 12:44pmpost #68 of 1292/13/09 at 1:15ampost #69 of 1292/13/09 at 7:24ampost #70 of 1292/13/09 at 11:32amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by newfydog
That wasn't a baby Cape Buffalo that survived the tug of war between the lions and crockodiles and walked away. That was Bob Peters at two years old.
that was quite possiabley one of the most amazing wildlife videos I have ever seen.
the perfect hoplite like formation was incrieable to watch.post #71 of 1292/13/09 at 2:01pmpost #72 of 1292/16/09 at 6:56ampost #73 of 1292/19/09 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #74 of 1292/19/09 at 4:57pmpost #75 of 1292/19/09 at 5:55pm
Everybody seems to know Bob Peters at ski areas!
I was on a lift last week in Vermont.
Someone started talking about Jackson Hole.
I said I knew someone who skied there.
They about fell off the chair since they knew him too.post #76 of 1292/20/09 at 4:15am
Well, that's probably just because "Bob Peters" means "ski area" in Old Low Norse. They were probably just surprised you knew the language. Bob knows it, of course.post #77 of 1299/16/09 at 3:20ampost #78 of 1299/16/09 at 4:17ampost #79 of 1299/16/09 at 5:16ampost #80 of 1299/16/09 at 6:11ampost #81 of 1299/16/09 at 7:12ampost #82 of 1299/16/09 at 8:19ampost #83 of 1299/16/09 at 8:52ampost #84 of 1299/16/09 at 8:54amJeez.
I was kind of hoping this thread would die.
(Which brings up an interesting point - if Bob Peters is so omnipotent, why can't he kill this thread? )
Ayway, thanks for the birthday greetings, everybody. This is a BIG one for me, so I'm kind of in shock.post #85 of 1299/16/09 at 9:12ampost #86 of 1299/16/09 at 9:17ampost #87 of 1299/16/09 at 9:21ampost #88 of 1299/16/09 at 9:23ampost #89 of 1299/16/09 at 9:27am
- Bob Peters - facts
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 3 minutes ago
- › Boot Buying Etiquette 3 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 10 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 19 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 20 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 22 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 25 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 36 minutes ago
- › Will These Work 39 minutes ago
- › [Yet Another] 'What ski should I buy' thread 52 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer