Bob Peters never eats honey... he chews bees!
Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season Last post on 10/9/11 at 7:41pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Bob Peters - facts - Page 5post #121 of 1291/23/12 at 8:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1291/23/12 at 8:57pm
I love that one.
Odd coincidence... I am doing research right now into what I need to buy bees and set up a hive this summer.
I promise not to eat them.post #123 of 1291/24/12 at 1:05pmpost #124 of 12912/12/12 at 8:50ampost #125 of 1293/31/15 at 7:14pmpost #126 of 12911/5/15 at 6:39pmpost #127 of 12911/5/15 at 7:11pmpost #128 of 12911/5/15 at 7:24pm
- Bob Peters - facts
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Currently, there are 2011 Active Users (150 Members and 1861 Guests)
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 3 seconds ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 4 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 10 minutes ago
- › NYC Gathering in the city, before the snow starts [Nov. 3] 26 minutes ago
- › Head Strong Instinct V. Rossi E 84 v Head Supershape Rally for NW... 26 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 32 minutes ago
- › Best ski location on the east coast??? 36 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 49 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx Theta SVX shell, Large, Carbon Copy color 52 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 54 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer