So I live in Texas and we have no snow, so they are building a 350ft artificial Mt and putting snow-flex on it. I was wondering if anyone has used it before. If so does it require a ski to be in good shape, or would I ever want to take a good pair of skiis on it. any info would be appreciated. thanks.
Has anyone skied on snoflex?
- 12,940 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: ...in a country far far away
- Select All Posts By This User
1. Don't use good skis.
2. Don't use foam core skis. (the friction generates a lot of heat, which can wreck foam cores - try to stick to wood)
3. Sharp edges.
4. Hopefully the slope will have a water misting system to keep it slippy. Wax your skis with a very hard compound wax. For speed, use washing up liquid.