Before I complain , I want to state that I really like the new site overall. The look and feel is crisp and clean. I like the 'Home' page with subscription summaries, PMs, etc. I like the Avatars (but I do miss the signatures). Love the gear lists.
I'm sure I'll have a few more suggestions, but I'll try and keep 'em targeted. First up, subscriptions!
The 'Edit Subscriptions' page is not really well suited to large subscription lists. I've got 104 active subscriptions (and I'm sure I'm on the small side). A couple of thoughts ...
- Categories (Users, Threads, Gear) should be collapsible/expandable.
- Threads are sorted by name, but I'm more concerned with either the start date - or more importantly the last post date. Allow the user the option to sort on different columns.
- Add column for 'Last Post/Activity Date'.
- Add column for Post Count
- Pagination for long lists (more than 25?)
Thanks for caring :)