Ultimate Ski School? Hmmm. Being in the position I'm in, I'm going to come at it from a Director's POV.
1. Ample funds for training the instructors to be the best instructors they can be.
2. Uniforms that don't look like we just got attacked by rampant, paint-gun toting, beret-wearing, Monet wanna-be's.
3. A FLAT (that's right... I said FLAT) ski school yard.
4. A "Magic Carpet" for the kiddies.
5. Instructors who actually like skiing... not just the fact that they ski well.
6. Ski school needs its own rental fleet and techs.
7. Big bouncer for the locker room so the Ski Patrol can't come in and snag our food when we have pot-lucks!
8. Name tags that don't disintegrate every time a stiff breeze hits us.
9. Better "pre-lesson" education about Responsibilty Code, Equipment, etc. (someone already mentioned that)
10. Fair prices.
Wow. Most of that is stuff I'm working on for next year! Plus there's about a billion other things. I may have to do the bouncer job myself, though. Sounds kinda good, huh?
N. Spag - Director, Bouncer, All-Around-BMF.
I think I'll have a Plaque made for my desk that says just that.
Anyway, I figure if I can get a few of these things we can be a lot closer to being the "ultimate ski school" than we were last year!! We came in like 11th place at the "Ultimate Ski School Grammies" last year and we're hoping to improve on that mark... (Fools! It's just a matter of time and my competitor's failure will be complete! MMMWWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!)
...as I wring my hands and twist my moustaches, hatching new and insidious plans to create THE ULTIMATE SKI SCHOOL (action music)!!!!