Thats a helluva deal.
Related Forum Threads
- Professional Ski Bumming Last post on 11/6/13 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- All Wheel Drives Last post on 10/20/13 at 10:15pm in Automotive/Car Talk
- Recommendations for Rental Vehicle for Tahoe Last post on 2/8/13 at 5:10am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best skier vehicle? Last post on 8/31/13 at 7:49pm in Automotive/Car Talk
- Car rental deals for Bozeman for March 2013 Last post on 2/13/13 at 7:05am in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Denver SUV Rentals - Page 2
Can anyone tell me if they have used Thrifty in Denver? I have a standard SUV, with discount and tax is $338 for 4 days. Pretty good deal.
But, I called Thrifty, can't talk to the local office, and they won't tell me or guarantee if it is 4WD/AWD. They basically refused to give that info out and said I can't call the local office.
What a joke.
Rather pay the $50-60 more with another company for the 4 days if someone is guaranteeing 4WD/AWD like Dollar will.
Also, anybody have a local number for the Thrifty/Dollar rental..or any of them for that matter. Seemingly impossible to find.
Edited by techlogik - Mon, 02 Feb 09 20:54:13 GMT
Edited by techlogik - Mon, 02 Feb 09 21:02:45 GMT
airport limo service denver
Where is the best place to rent out of Salt Lake City? We are also looking for a 4WD SUV, mid size or better. Making the drive to Jackson Hole and back first week in Feb. so figure we may need a SUV.
Too, I never pre-pay for a tank of gas. You can fill up just off the interstate on Redwood Rd, which less than 5 miles from the airport.
- Denver SUV Rentals
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 minute ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 9 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 9 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 9 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 17 minutes ago
- › Dalbello/Intuition problem 18 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 21 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 23 minutes ago
- › Snobahn Indoor Ski and Snowboard Training Center - 3 Instructors... 34 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 48 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer