34 so far. 36 after this weekend.
- topicEpicSki Gatheringstagged by System, 5/5/09
Related Forum Threads
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 4:05pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Aspen Gathering The Video Last post on 3/20/16 at 7:48pm in Trip Reports
- The 2016 Aspen Gathering - An Intermediate Skier's First Gathering Last post on 2/11/16 at 9:32pm in Trip Reports
- 2016 Aspen Gathering Trip Report Last post on 2/21/16 at 6:53pm in Trip Reports
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
So, how many days so far? - Page 5
Where and when do you count as the start of the season? We started here on 26 Nov 08 and I have just clocked 70 days. Oh and I have a job - well at least it is called a job. I like to think of it as being paid to have fun everyday.
Even though I posted in this thread, I have to ask what the point is? Is it to satisfy our curiosity about our fellow EpicSkiers? to sort of get a feel for those around us. Or are we pulling out the proverbial measuring tape?? "Dude I got 30 days, I'm so much more core than you 10 day gapers"
I honestly feel that it is a little bit of both, hopefully slanted more to the former rather than latter.
I think of it as stoke. It is nice to hear about folks getting out there.
I have 18, so far...
I think the point is I'm drooling! I would LOVE to be able to ski as much as some of you. :) What a gift. :)
Steamboat - 6 days
Caberfae - 11 days
I guess it's okay when you ski the majority in Michigan. LMBO
#6) President's Day, Ski Liberty, teaching snowboarding, no free-riding. For those of you keeping track, that's 2 days teaching snowboarding (beg./adv.beg.), 1 day teaching skiing (adv.beg./low int.), 1 day attending a Telemark clinic, and...
only 2 days free-skiing.
I guess I'm the only non-skier who posts here regularly. :)
I've got 65 days in so far! I don't think I'll get to 105 like I did last year, but it will still be way more than I thought I'd have this year after having our new baby. I've already picked up some equipment for her, so we'll start counting her ski days next season.
18 so far. Western portion of my winter was kick-ass this year. JH, Breck, Vail...all within two and half weeks of each other. Buncha' east coast mountains on the list so far as well. Strong storm moving into Jay tonight and tomorrow!! Can't forget about Tuck's season comin up too!
7 !!! Woo hoo !!!
In 4 weeks after 2+ years without ever being on mountain. I'm hoping to get about 20-25 days in my very abbreviated season. When I lived in the Northeast 20-25 days was an entire season for me .
Not sure exactly but over 40 for sure when I just took the regular 3days a week but skied many 5 days a week and a few 7,s in there. Got another 7dayer planned in March. The regular will hold as long as it keeps snowing like crazy like tonight and the next three days in Prince George!!
15 Days so far:
- So, how many days so far?
- › Demo bindings 20 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 24 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 36 minutes ago
- › 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 36 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 43 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 53 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. (for... 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer