34 so far. 36 after this weekend.
- topicEpicSki Gatherings
Related Forum Threads
- EpicSki gathering in Europe next winter? Last post on 4/23/13 at 9:48am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go - ESA Discussions
- Lift Ticket Pickup & Meeting Times & Places Last post on 3/24/13 at 8:45pm in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
- The 2013 Mid-Atlantic Gathering (Almost) Live Trip Report Last post on 3/4/13 at 10:15am in Trip Reports
- Combined Moonlight Basin - Big Sky One Day? Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:20pm in 2013 EpicSki Gathering - Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, Moonlight Basin, Montana
For dependable snow coverage, you can't beat Snow Summit. Summit is actually half of Big Bear Mountain Resorts so the pass includes Bear Mountain which makes the resort larger than it appears at...
THE SILVERTON MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE Where is this place? We must be getting close. Eyes anxiously scan the steep canyon walls for any sign of a ski lift. It’s...
One of the largest ski resorts in the world, rich with Austrian history and a traditional approach to skiing. From a gastronomical perspective, the food and beverages are of a traditional Austrian...
Tuesday 2/26/13 is travel day. Planes, trains, and automobiles. Okay, maybe just an airport train, but three of us make the trip to Mt.Bachelor, OR from Phoenix, AZ. Although connecting...
Well, it’s been about a solid half season so far with our new FLYLOW GEAR, and the field data from the DSJ Gear Testing Laboratories has been compiled and tabulated. Let’s talk about the...
So, how many days so far? - Page 5
Where and when do you count as the start of the season? We started here on 26 Nov 08 and I have just clocked 70 days. Oh and I have a job - well at least it is called a job. I like to think of it as being paid to have fun everyday.
Even though I posted in this thread, I have to ask what the point is? Is it to satisfy our curiosity about our fellow EpicSkiers? to sort of get a feel for those around us. Or are we pulling out the proverbial measuring tape?? "Dude I got 30 days, I'm so much more core than you 10 day gapers"
I honestly feel that it is a little bit of both, hopefully slanted more to the former rather than latter.
I think of it as stoke. It is nice to hear about folks getting out there.
I have 18, so far...
I think the point is I'm drooling! I would LOVE to be able to ski as much as some of you. :) What a gift. :)
Steamboat - 6 days
Caberfae - 11 days
I guess it's okay when you ski the majority in Michigan. LMBO
#6) President's Day, Ski Liberty, teaching snowboarding, no free-riding. For those of you keeping track, that's 2 days teaching snowboarding (beg./adv.beg.), 1 day teaching skiing (adv.beg./low int.), 1 day attending a Telemark clinic, and...
only 2 days free-skiing.
I guess I'm the only non-skier who posts here regularly. :)
I've got 65 days in so far! I don't think I'll get to 105 like I did last year, but it will still be way more than I thought I'd have this year after having our new baby. I've already picked up some equipment for her, so we'll start counting her ski days next season.
20 for me. I think I am just over half way done. I am projecting 35. If April is killer in Vermont, I might hit closer to 40. I will take that..Only two of the days will be in Pa.
18 so far. Western portion of my winter was kick-ass this year. JH, Breck, Vail...all within two and half weeks of each other. Buncha' east coast mountains on the list so far as well. Strong storm moving into Jay tonight and tomorrow!! Can't forget about Tuck's season comin up too!
7 !!! Woo hoo !!!
In 4 weeks after 2+ years without ever being on mountain. I'm hoping to get about 20-25 days in my very abbreviated season. When I lived in the Northeast 20-25 days was an entire season for me .
Not sure exactly but over 40 for sure when I just took the regular 3days a week but skied many 5 days a week and a few 7,s in there. Got another 7dayer planned in March. The regular will hold as long as it keeps snowing like crazy like tonight and the next three days in Prince George!!
15 Days so far:
- So, how many days so far?
- › 9'r tires; whatcha' using for dry, harder/buffed conditions? 2 minutes ago
- › My turn: assess me!!! (for CSIA L3) 2 minutes ago
- › Dynastar Sultan 85 166 vs Fischer Watea 88 168: too similar? What... 44 minutes ago
- › How would you define an intermediate or advanced skiier? 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Sidecountry does not exist. 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2013 Carving Compilation - SL and GS 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Mountain News Corporation? 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Need something to do this summer? Go find a 3 million dollar... 5 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Summer skiing for solid beginner 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL 2013 Mothers Day/A-Basin Trip Report 5 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Durango Mountain Resort by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Ski Valley by Nick Z Taos
- › Alta by mogulover
- › 2014 Rossignol Pursuit HP Ti Ski by Philpug
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo