EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › 'Scuse me miss...but where did you get those...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

'Scuse me miss...but where did you get those...

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
......skis?

Another happy customer brought to you by Starthaus ski deals.

Yes...they are hers........



post #2 of 14
Holy crap .

Just when I was starting to get a handle on my self esteem issues ....
post #3 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeezer View Post
Holy crap .

Just when I was starting to get a handle on my self esteem issues ....
dont ever ski at snowbird or jackson. if your skis arent over your head your not worth skiing with
post #4 of 14
I'd like to see the look on the faces of the guys who have their @ss's handed to them by her.

Now, where's the video? :
post #5 of 14
She has skis ?
post #6 of 14
Do they double as water skis in the summer? Maybe you could just use one as a wake board.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Do they double as water skis in the summer? Maybe you could just use one as a wake board.
You, Sir, a quite the jokester! Never heard that before!

I don't see what you guys are so in awe about. Lot's of women actually ski on real skis instead of stubby little kiddie sticks.
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
I'd like to see the look on the faces of the guys who have their @ss's handed to them by her.

Now, where's the video? :
Why who is she?
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
You, Sir, a quite the jokester! Never heard that before!

I don't see what you guys are so in awe about. Lot's of women actually ski on real skis instead of stubby little kiddie sticks.
Actually I would love to try some of those fat skis out on soft snow.

I do not think they would be hard to ski. I don't get this being surprised that someone can ski longer skis or what a person's sex has to do with how well she can ski. I actually find longer skis easier to ski in deeper or rougher snow; being an old dude the rule I remember learning for length was that skis should be as long as you could reach above your head, longer if you wanted to ski faster.

Sorry for the two-century time warp, returning you back to the 21st century.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Capacity View Post
She has skis ?
You beat me to that comment!
post #11 of 14
Is it just me, Do the bindings look like they are way back on the skis?
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundturns View Post
Is it just me, Do the bindings look like they are way back on the skis?
they are but look at the mount point its actually were nordica thinks it should be.
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
I'd like to see the look on the faces of the guys who have their @ss's handed to them by her.

Now, where's the video? :
Ya shoulda seen the faces of the shop rats when she picked 'em up. (the skis I mean)

Oh!!...the vid!! Wellll......she does take a very nice pic.

SJ
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
they are but look at the mount point its actually were nordica thinks it should be.
Yep....good eye.

The Jester toe is very short so that's a little decieving and her boot is very small so that makes it look further back that ya might thimk.

SJ
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › 'Scuse me miss...but where did you get those...