EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Beware of skis from Tennessee!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Beware of skis from Tennessee!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Isn't that where "Deliverance" was filmed? Eeeewwww!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=024
post #2 of 22
How come they only come with one pole?
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
^^^^^ Good one!
post #4 of 22
I was thinking of splashing out on a new pair of skis, looks like he might beat me to it.
post #5 of 22
I sent him a message asking if I could smell his fingers.
post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonni View Post
I sent him a message asking if I could smell his fingers.
You're a naughty girl!
post #7 of 22
Is it O K to were cotton drawers in TN ?
post #8 of 22
I was pretty sure I had seen those skis on Tramdock a few weeks back. So I took a look at his list of other items and sure enough, it's like looking through a history of Tramdock, SAC and ChainLove for the past couple of weeks.

The same thought has crossed my mind... I wonder if he's actually making money on it?
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mts261 View Post
I was pretty sure I had seen those skis on Tramdock a few weeks back. So I took a look at his list of other items and sure enough, it's like looking through a history of Tramdock, SAC and ChainLove for the past couple of weeks.

The same thought has crossed my mind... I wonder if he's actually making money on it?
Interesting. Steep and cheap has a stated "no resale" policy on their three item limit page. Tramdock doesn't specifically say that, but imply it with the
"We're hooking you up with these deals to keep your style fresh, not to resell on ebay for a profit. Thus the three item limit per household.
Play nice and we'll keep you kitted out in the prime goods. Abuse the deal and this fountain of goodness will quickly dry up for you."
post #10 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz View Post
Interesting. Steep and cheap has a stated "no resale" policy on their three item limit page. Tramdock doesn't specifically say that, but imply it with the
"We're hooking you up with these deals to keep your style fresh, not to resell on ebay for a profit. Thus the three item limit per household.
Play nice and we'll keep you kitted out in the prime goods. Abuse the deal and this fountain of goodness will quickly dry up for you."
Interesting indeed... I hadn't read the "fine print" (it's actually a normal sized font ) at SAC before. I wonder if he'll eventually draw attention from the people at Backcountry?
post #11 of 22
well they can't stop you from selling on ebay, but they can limit it to three per person so that you dont go out and powersell like 200 pairs of skis for double the price you got them
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsman35 View Post
well they can't stop you from selling on ebay, but they can limit it to three per person so that you dont go out and powersell like 200 pairs of skis for double the price you got them
They can't stop you from selling on ebay, but they could refuse to ship to your address or block your IP from accessing those sites...
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonni View Post
I sent him a message asking if I could smell his fingers.
And the reply? "Sure". Pervert.

I think someone should tip off SAC, don't you?
post #14 of 22
Geeez ... Bandits do well in crud - I'm not sure about this tho
post #15 of 22
No bids?

post #16 of 22
He'll post them again.

This time they will be ....... "with a fresh coat of Tennessee speed wax .....

post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
He'll post them again.

This time they will be ....... "with a fresh coat of Tennessee speed wax .....

Awww....nasty...Lol

Deliverance was shot in the Tallulah Gorge near Toccoa, Georgia and on the Chattooga River, dividing the states of Georgia and South Carolina. Additional scenes were shot as well in Salem, South Carolina and Sylva, North Carolina. Also, some of the floating shots were filmed on the Chatooga River. The artificial lake being dammed is today known as Lake Jocassee,located in Salem,SC. The lake was part of the Duke Power project in Oconee County, SC. Some town shots incorporate Mill Street in Sylva, a town which is mostly unchanged since the release of the movie, even today[citation needed]. Since the film's release, more than thirty people have drowned attempting to recreate the canoe trip along the section of the river where the film was shot.[1]

It was NOT filmed in WV thank you very much! Nothing like that would EVER happen here.
post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post
No bids?

How bout an EpicSki Special Auction?
post #19 of 22
If this guy, it is a guy right? Anyhoo, if he has any sense of humor, he'll be smoking a cigarette when he puts them up again.

He will have to post them cause it doesn't sound like he can sit on them ..... or that might give him some ideas.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww .....
post #20 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post

a fresh coat of Tennessee speed wax .....
HILLARIOUS! That will have me chucklin' all day...............
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
He'll post them again.

This time they will be ....... "with a fresh coat of Tennessee speed wax .....

Comes with a brushing.
post #22 of 22
ohhhhh mannnn. This guy's from my home town. Kinda takes the snap out of your suspenders.

Ken
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Beware of skis from Tennessee!