EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Big Ski Sell Off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Ski Sell Off

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
The time has come to sell off some old gear to make room for new stuff. Some is practically new, some well used. I will entertain all serious offers:


Dynastar Intuitiv 74, 167cm. As many of you know, this ski was the progenitor of the Legend line. It spawned the 4800, the beloved 8000. The 74 was peter Keelty's personal favorite ski for a number of years and he always contends that the descendents were never as capable as the 74.

These skis are as close to new as used skis can be. Due to poor planning, bad weather and quiver overlap, these skis have been used only four times. They are used, but if you didn't know, you might not even realize. They are mounted with the highly desired and regarded Look P12 binding which are also in nearly new condition.

This a chance to score a great deal on a great ski.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0081.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0083.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0084.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0088.jpg


Volkl Supersport gamma-161cm Female specific ski with Marker system bindings. These were used for one season by my teenage daughter (no park, pipe, rails, jumps etc.). They have typical superficial top shet scratches. Edges and bases are in very good shape with minor scratches from normal use, no deep gouges or core shots and ther is plenty of edge left.


http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0089.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0091.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0096.jpg



Dynastar intuitive 71 (European/Canadian Graphic)-157cm,mounted with Look P10 Bindings. Top Sheets and bases show only typical surface scratches--no deep gouges or core shots. There is plenty of edge left. These were also used for one season by my teenage daughter.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0097.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0099.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0103.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0104.jpg


Rossignol 9S Slalom Ski-157cm mounted with Rossi Axial 120 (Look P12) binding. These skis have seen significant use by my daughter on the HS race team. They have excellent bases and lots of edge left. They have suffered multiple superfical top sheet scratches and some deeper chips into the edges of the top sheets (pics below highlight the damage), so they are not pretty, but still have lots of life left.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0105.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0106.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0109.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0110.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0112.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0108.jpg

The above descriptions are accurate. Please ask questions or PM for further details or with reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking. Please buy my stuff. I need the money so I can buy new stuff. You know how that goes.
post #2 of 16
Thread Starter 
Bump...

Come on--someone must be interested at least in the intuitiv 74. They are great skis and are practically new. Someone can score a really sweet deal-I am motivated to sell.... PM me...
post #3 of 16
It's a tough sell because of the length of the skis.
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ut_hucker View Post
It's a tough sell because of the length of the skis.

Sure, I know the other skis are on the short side--as noted, they were my daughter's, but the intuitiv 74s are 167--granted not long back country board length, but a great size for many people to use on the front side, trees and bumps.

They are really in prime shape--someone has to want them.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Intuitiv 74s sold.

Thank you.
post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
I would be willing to sell the bindings off of the Intuitive 71 and the Rossi 9S Slaloms:

Look P10
Rossi Axial 120 (Look P12)

The Volkl gamma bindings are Marker/Volkl system bindings so probably not useful to anyone without the skis.

I think some one should grab the Rossi 9S Slaloms though. They look worn, but still ski very well and have only been ground once. They are very quick and are pretty stable for a slalom ski. They look worn, so I am willing to make someone a good deal if you want them. I would like to keep the skis with the bindings--they match beautifully
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDeC58 View Post
Dynastar intuitive 71 (European/Canadian Graphic)-157cm,mounted with Look P10 Bindings. Top Sheets and bases show only typical surface scratches--no deep gouges or core shots. There is plenty of edge left. These were also used for one season by my teenage daughter.
What boot sole length were these mounted for?
post #8 of 16

volkl pink stars

Those Pink Stars might be pretty sweet for my daughter - prob not this year but next for sure.....

Any thoughts on a price....$$$ real tight at the moment - off to Phoenix for the holidays with a bit of expensive golf thrown in I hope.

..still, I am curious
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Boot Sole=285
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrstrat57 View Post
Those Pink Stars might be pretty sweet for my daughter - prob not this year but next for sure.....

Any thoughts on a price....$$$ real tight at the moment - off to Phoenix for the holidays with a bit of expensive golf thrown in I hope.

..still, I am curious
PM sent.
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDeC58 View Post
I would be willing to sell the bindings off of the Intuitive 71 and the Rossi 9S Slaloms:

Look P10
Rossi Axial 120 (Look P12)

The Volkl gamma bindings are Marker/Volkl system bindings so probably not useful to anyone without the skis.

I think some one should grab the Rossi 9S Slaloms though. They look worn, but still ski very well and have only been ground once. They are very quick and are pretty stable for a slalom ski. They look worn, so I am willing to make someone a good deal if you want them. I would like to keep the skis with the bindings--they match beautifully

These still up for sale? How much do you want for the bindings?
Thanks.
post #12 of 16

Dynastar intuitive 71 (European/Canadian Graphic)-157cm,mounted with Look P10 Bindings

Are the Dynastar intuitive 71 (European/Canadian Graphic)-157cm,mounted with Look P10 Bindings still available? If so how much $$$ are looking for?


Quote:
Originally Posted by RiDeC58 View Post
The time has come to sell off some old gear to make room for new stuff. Some is practically new, some well used. I will entertain all serious offers:


Dynastar Intuitiv 74, 167cm. As many of you know, this ski was the progenitor of the Legend line. It spawned the 4800, the beloved 8000. The 74 was peter Keelty's personal favorite ski for a number of years and he always contends that the descendents were never as capable as the 74.

These skis are as close to new as used skis can be. Due to poor planning, bad weather and quiver overlap, these skis have been used only four times. They are used, but if you didn't know, you might not even realize. They are mounted with the highly desired and regarded Look P12 binding which are also in nearly new condition.

This a chance to score a great deal on a great ski.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0081.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0083.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0084.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0088.jpg


Volkl Supersport gamma-161cm Female specific ski with Marker system bindings. These were used for one season by my teenage daughter (no park, pipe, rails, jumps etc.). They have typical superficial top shet scratches. Edges and bases are in very good shape with minor scratches from normal use, no deep gouges or core shots and ther is plenty of edge left.


http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0089.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0091.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0096.jpg



Dynastar intuitive 71 (European/Canadian Graphic)-157cm,mounted with Look P10 Bindings. Top Sheets and bases show only typical surface scratches--no deep gouges or core shots. There is plenty of edge left. These were also used for one season by my teenage daughter.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0097.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0099.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0103.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0104.jpg


Rossignol 9S Slalom Ski-157cm mounted with Rossi Axial 120 (Look P12) binding. These skis have seen significant use by my daughter on the HS race team. They have excellent bases and lots of edge left. They have suffered multiple superfical top sheet scratches and some deeper chips into the edges of the top sheets (pics below highlight the damage), so they are not pretty, but still have lots of life left.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0105.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0106.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0109.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0110.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0112.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...8/IMG_0108.jpg

The above descriptions are accurate. Please ask questions or PM for further details or with reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking. Please buy my stuff. I need the money so I can buy new stuff. You know how that goes.
post #13 of 16
I'll check back Saturday 12/20 as to availability and asking price
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Winter and Powder---PMs sent---sorry for the delay.
post #15 of 16
Thread Starter 
Update:

Intuitiv74: Sold

Supersport gama: Sold

Intuitiv71 and Rossi 9S Slalom Ski:
Still available and am willing to consider sale of bindings alone. All reasonable offers considered.
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Intuitiv71 and Rossi 9S Slalom Ski:Still available and am willing to consider sale of bindings alone. All reasonable offers considered.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Big Ski Sell Off