New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chicks that tele... - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Careful Chaos you are starting to get outside your narrow area of expertise.
That's not possible.
post #32 of 49

Kasha = Hottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Peters View Post
Dude.

That's one of the best-known tele skiers in the game.

If you didn't know instantly that the tele chick in that photo was Kasha Rigby, then I have to seriously question your alleged expertness in any other aspect of skiing.
Kasha joined our group of friends while we were dining out last year, and I have to say she looks different with clothes on. (But hot either way.) Anyway, since I didn't instantly recognize her, does that mean that I can't be - say - an expert on who serves the best ski area french fries in Utah?

Just asking.

-Altanaut
post #33 of 49
I am afraid of tele chicks now. One time I was launching turns down this gulley chute thing trying to show off for Tommy Moe and Cody Barnhill. Two turns in I ragdolled because by stupid new binding was only on 13 DIN. I picked up the pieces and proceeded to try and make up for my self. Three turns later the ski comes off again, (I was railing I guess) right as I come around this steep middle pitch there, locked in mortal combat with gravity, is a 120 lb tele chick. Gripped with her precarious stance I blindly T-BONE her with full force and we cart wheel over and over and over in a slough and out the run out. She is in a crumpled fetal position and I am unharmed.

Moe called me a '******* loose cannon' and Barnhill was not impressed. Her boy friend really wanted to kill me but he was wallowing in waist deep pow 100yards down.

She was alright and I got kicked off hill for a week.

Lesson of story? Bindings at 17.
post #34 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance View Post
I am afraid of tele chicks now. One time I was launching turns down this gulley chute thing trying to show off for Tommy Moe and Cody Barnhill. Two turns in I ragdolled because by stupid new binding was only on 13 DIN. I picked up the pieces and proceeded to try and make up for my self. Three turns later the ski comes off again, (I was railing I guess) right as I come around this steep middle pitch there, locked in mortal combat with gravity, is a 120 lb tele chick. Gripped with her precarious stance I blindly T-BONE her with full force and we cart wheel over and over and over in a slough and out the run out. She is in a crumpled fetal position and I am unharmed.

Moe called me a '******* loose cannon' and Barnhill was not impressed. Her boy friend really wanted to kill me but he was wallowing in waist deep pow 100yards down.

She was alright and I got kicked off hill for a week.

Lesson of story? Bindings at 17.
That sucks man. We all have bad days, well, I don't anymore, not since I was about 9 years old, but everyone except for me does. I'm glad that tele chick was ok, but really, she shouldn't have been in your line, so it's partially her fault.

And while I do think it's important to have your din cranked down when you're skiing technical lines, you have to understand that acl tears are often due to bindings failing to release. So be careful.
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lee View Post
You think?

True tele women don't shave.
Can't tell from this pic whether she does or not.
If you can post a more revealing picture that would help.
Maybe one with her arms above her head so that we can actually see her underarms.
That would be the deciding factor!
post #36 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickk9 View Post
True tele women don't shave.
Can't tell from this pic whether she does or not.
If you can post a more revealing picture that would help.
Maybe one with her arms above her head so that we can actually see her underarms.
That would be the deciding factor!
Good point. I agree. Tele chicks don't use razors for the same reason they don't use shampoo or soap. Because tele'skiing is all about freeing your mind and liberating yourself, tele skiers would never subject themselves to the constraints of our materialistic society and use chemical laden hygiene products.
post #37 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance View Post
I am afraid of tele chicks now. One time I was launching turns down this gulley chute thing trying to show off for Tommy Moe and Cody Barnhill. Two turns in I ragdolled because by stupid new binding was only on 13 DIN. I picked up the pieces and proceeded to try and make up for my self. Three turns later the ski comes off again, (I was railing I guess) right as I come around this steep middle pitch there, locked in mortal combat with gravity, is a 120 lb tele chick. Gripped with her precarious stance I blindly T-BONE her with full force and we cart wheel over and over and over in a slough and out the run out. She is in a crumpled fetal position and I am unharmed.

Moe called me a '******* loose cannon' and Barnhill was not impressed. Her boy friend really wanted to kill me but he was wallowing in waist deep pow 100yards down.

She was alright and I got kicked off hill for a week.

Lesson of story? Bindings at 17.
You're doing it wrong.
post #38 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lee View Post
You're doing it wrong.
lol
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Good point. I agree. Tele chicks don't use razors for the same reason they don't use shampoo or soap. Because tele'skiing is all about freeing your mind and liberating yourself, tele skiers would never subject themselves to the constraints of our materialistic society and use chemical laden hygiene products.
Yeah, that's all well and good. They can shampoo etc. I just like the fact that they don't shave their underarms.
I'm not nearly as deep into this topic as you are.
But you are doing better than me.
Any suggestions?
post #40 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickk9 View Post
Yeah, that's all well and good. They can shampoo etc. I just like the fact that they don't shave their underarms.
I'm not nearly as deep into this topic as you are.
But you are doing better than me.
Any suggestions?
I like the idea of women with hairy pits more than the reality of it. I mean, if a chick doesn't shave her underarms what does that say about her approach to hygiene in general? I suppose if I knew the woman bathed daily I wouldn't mind if she had hairy armpits.
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I like the idea of women with hairy pits more than the reality of it. I mean, if a chick doesn't shave her underarms what does that say about her approach to hygiene in general?
Umm, maybe she is too busy focusing her hygiene elsewhere?
Really, we need to go to TGR with this.
post #42 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickk9 View Post
Umm, maybe she is too busy focusing her hygiene elsewhere?
Really, we need to go to TGR with this.
What's this TGR that people keep talking about? Are we not allowed to talk about tele chicks with hairy armpits here?
post #43 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
What's this TGR that people keep talking about? Are we not allowed to talk about tele chicks with hairy armpits here?
Apparently we can.
This is where CT55 bails me out of these situations and redirects this posting ...
Hello, ct55!
post #44 of 49
Nothing about this violates either the laws of nature or EpicSki terms.

But



Just make sure it skis....

post #45 of 49


Okay

Skis, & snow. Better action shot.
post #46 of 49
Telechicas are all about growing their own base layer.

Something has to keep them warm when the safety meetings get personal...
post #47 of 49
I skied near Kasha once years ago.
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by daysailer1 View Post


Okay

Skis, & snow. Better action shot.
And skin.. I mean skins
post #49 of 49
Dude, you're a girl!?

I appreciate your willingness to post topless picture of yourself here, but you should probably leave your blouse on. I'd like to see more of those slender gams, though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion