EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › I met a chick on the ski slopes today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I met a chick on the ski slopes today. - Page 4

post #91 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameski View Post
Ok, I've gotta get this straight.....

Do you guys actually believe Chaos' stories, or do you just think he's "funny" and "entertaining" so you go along with it?
Have you read any other Chaos started threads???
post #92 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameski View Post
Ok, I've gotta get this straight.....

Do you guys actually believe Chaos' stories, or do you just think he's "funny" and "entertaining" so you go along with it?
What's not believable James? It's on the internets, it must be true.
post #93 of 111
Just making sure guys....

So you find him entertaining ,eh?

Alrighty then...
post #94 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickk9 View Post
Interesting thread as it gives me a very different outlook for the next time we are alone in a warming hut this winter.
Wait, you mean you wouldn't have thought of this before this thread? SHAME ON YOU!
post #95 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameski View Post
Just making sure guys....

So you find him entertaining ,eh?

Alrighty then...
Not Chaos so much, but the well, chaos (sorry for the horrid pun), that follows in his wake can be fairly entertaining. Almost like a good straight man he brings out the humor in others
post #96 of 111
actually I have another question for Chaos.

So where do all the hot chicks hang out? I have this friend and ... well lets just say he needs "help" in the hookup department. His initials are qk9. He's been watching the pickup artist but it's not working on the mountain because you can't like wear eyeliner and a funny hat on the ski slopes. Well maybe a funny hat ...

You know - like this guy


post #97 of 111
^

I want Mystery to die by burning at the stake. He obviously drives a pink VW Beetle.
post #98 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct55 View Post

You know - like this guy


Someone needs to tell Bootsy Collins that they found the guy that broke in to his closet
post #99 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct55 View Post


I don't know who this guy is, but I'm becoming extremely hostile just looking at his psuedo goth, emo glam face. I want to hurt him. And I'm not a violent person.
post #100 of 111
I am. I want to harm who ever that is and Chaos. I don't like them. It's a primal kind of thing.

Humility is a good thing. Some people learn it one way and some have to learn it that other way.

Cheers .... as you like to say old pip.
post #101 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I don't know who this guy is, but I'm becoming extremely hostile just looking at his pseudo goth, emo glam face. I want to hurt him. And I'm not a violent person.
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_pic...t/series.jhtml
post #102 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I am. I want to harm who ever that is and Chaos. I don't like them. It's a primal kind of thing.

Humility is a good thing. Some people learn it one way and some have to learn it that other way.

Cheers .... as you like to say old pip.

Anger management time.
post #103 of 111
I used a thingie.

And besides, Chaos is just a mean person.

If that makes me angry, perhaps you should be angry too. Get in touch with your primal urges and self.

Learn to trust the flesh. Abandon the patina of civil behavior. If Chaos was real this wouldn't be an issue. He hides behind the culture.
post #104 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I used a thingie.

And besides, Chaos is just a mean person.

If that makes me angry, perhaps you should be angry too. Get in touch with your primal urges and self.

Learn to trust the flesh. Abandon the patina of civil behavior. If Chaos was real this wouldn't be an issue. He hides behind the culture.
Man, you need to get laid.
post #105 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
Wait, you mean you wouldn't have thought of this before this thread? SHAME ON YOU!
No, I wouldn't have thought of this before this thread. I'm 45 and never married...surprised?
post #106 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Man, you need to get laid.
i agree 99%
post #107 of 111
Thread Starter 
So me and the veterinarian have gone on a few dates, skied a couple of times together. Honestly, there's just nothing there. I mean, we have the physical sparks but no real emotional connection. On top of that, I'm becoming more guilty about the fact that I'm cheating on my girlfriend with this vet girl.

I think I'll just break it off with the veterinarian, which won't be easy as she's pretty attached to me. But from experience I have found that a clean break must be made.

Wish me luck.

Oh, btw, the snow is pretty sick on the front range right now. Lots of sweet stashes to be had. Yay for winter!
post #108 of 111
This is the fittest bird I have ever seen on the slopes:

http://www.vimeo.com/13612
post #109 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
This is the fittest bird I have ever seen on the slopes:

http://www.vimeo.com/13612
I've seen that video before. It's a fake. Ostriches can't ski like that!
post #110 of 111
So I recently met a young lady who does not ski, but asked me to the Warren Miller flick as she knew I am a ski junkie. The during the movie she texts me and tells me "can't wait to make love to you tonight". Does that count? Great night (and morning) non the less, didn't even get pissed when I left her at 8:00 AM to go skiing. After watching the movie she wants to give skiing a shot.....I'm thinking she may be a keeper!
post #111 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooeyny View Post
So I recently met a young lady who does not ski, but asked me to the Warren Miller flick as she knew I am a ski junkie. The during the movie she texts me and tells me "can't wait to make love to you tonight". Does that count? Great night (and morning) non the less, didn't even get pissed when I left her at 8:00 AM to go skiing. After watching the movie she wants to give skiing a shot.....I'm thinking she may be a keeper!

Oh hell yeah, she's a keeper, for sure. How's her bod?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › I met a chick on the ski slopes today.