EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Why can't I post in the "Ask a Ski Pro" section?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why can't I post in the "Ask a Ski Pro" section?

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 20
Heh. Now this one I like.
post #3 of 20
Read the sticky at the top of the forum
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=59183
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
Read the sticky at the top of the forum
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=59183
Thanks for link. The pros that are listed are a bunch of hacks. They need to let Chaos in there to straighten em' out.
post #5 of 20
Why would you need to post there?

Clearly, we are all in awe of your superior abilities.
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by daysailer1 View Post
Why would you need to post there?
I am here to share my vast knowledge of skiing with others. I don't think it benefits my fellow members to have my access prevented in a certain section. I need to have free reign.
post #7 of 20
You're right, but I think you misspelled reign
post #8 of 20
Let him Post, Let him Post, Let Him Post, Let Him Post
post #9 of 20
post #10 of 20
a blizzard? a white-out? polar bear in a snow bank?
post #11 of 20
That would be good too Finndog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvVduWJSjX0
post #12 of 20
fixed it for ya'

post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I don't think it benefits my fellow members to have my access prevented in a certain section.
Yes, that's true. You don't have access to the supporters lounge. Why not solve that one yourself?
Become a supporter... http://www.epicski.com/donations
post #14 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear The Fox Hat View Post
Yes, that's true. You don't have access to the supporters lounge. Why not solve that one yourself?
Become a supporter... http://www.epicski.com/donations
Do you have any idea who I am?! This place should be paying me. People have paid millions of dollars for my advice and I'm giving it for free right here. Just pray to your lucky stars that I won't leave.
post #15 of 20
Maybe this one's more fitting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2Ia0z-WnM
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Do you have any idea who I am?
Can someone help this guy, he appears to be suffering from amnesia - he doesn't know who he is, so now he's asking me.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Do you have any idea who I am?! This place should be paying me. People have paid millions of dollars for my advice and I'm giving it for free right here. Just pray to your lucky stars that I won't leave.
NOW, he's really sounding like Harb..... I will gladly pay for his membership for a chance to touch the hem of his garment....
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
Read the sticky at the top of the forum
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=59183

Fixed it for you
  1. 618
  2. Alpental Angle
  3. Arcmeister
  4. Bob Barnes
  5. bud heishman
  6. Charlie MacArthur
  7. Dan Egan
  8. David Grogan
  9. ESki
  10. Holiday
  11. jdistefa
  12. Jenny MacArthur
  13. Jim Schanzenbaker
  14. justanotherskipro
  15. KAZOOSKI
  16. Kneale Brownson
  17. Little Bear
  18. Martin Bell
  19. Megan Harvey
  20. michaelA
  21. mmckimson
  22. mosh
  23. nelsonwingard
  24. Nick Herrin
  25. nolo
  26. Notorious Spag
  27. Ott Gangl
  28. Pierre
  29. RicB
  30. Rick
  31. Robin Barnes
  32. rogue skier
  33. Ron White
  34. Snowmiser
  35. Squatty
  36. ssh
  37. T-Square
  38. tcarey
  39. tetonpwdrjunkie
  40. therusty
  41. veeeight
  42. weems
  43. Wigs
  44. Woody
  45. Harald Harb
post #19 of 20
Chaos, they won't let you post in the "Ask a Pro" section and I think that's wrong. Anyone should be able to weigh and give their opinions in that section.

I motion that the mods create an "Ask Chaos" section that will allow you to share your wit and wisdom with the masses
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post
NOW, he's really sounding like Harb..... I will gladly pay for his membership for a chance to touch the hem of his garment....
Harb is a genius, he has built a small empire based on something most people figure out after 30 seconds on snow and people worship him for that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Why can't I post in the "Ask a Ski Pro" section?