EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Skiers from the east coast.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skiers from the east coast.

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I can probably ski backwards better than they ski forward.
post #2 of 15
Hahahahahahaha.

No. Seriously. Not funny. Yet I am still cracking up.
post #3 of 15
Ripping a Bump field switch,sweet.
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post
Ripping a Bump field switch,sweet.
Hell yeah! Sometimes when I ride bumps switch I'll get going really fast, like 55 mph and just skip over the tops of the moguls. It's such a rush and the ladies dig it.
post #5 of 15
Okie dokie
post #6 of 15
Don't feed the trolls.
post #7 of 15
I know what you mean, one particular guy that hails from New Hampshire and skis around in tights....that guy really sucks.
post #8 of 15
I hear chaos skied right out of the womb... Switch, of course...
post #9 of 15
Still chumming huh?
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post
I know what you mean, one particular guy that hails from New Hampshire and skis around in tights....that guy really sucks.
I will admit, one thing that easterners excel at is screaming high speed down icy runs out of control. Most of the people I see hauled of the slopes every year are easterners and Texans.
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I will admit, one thing that easterners excel at is screaming high speed down icy runs out of control. Most of the people I see hauled of the slopes every year are easterners and Texans.
That may be true, but a guy from Texas taught me this REALLY cool way to carry my skis last year. Like NO ONE else was doing it. I felt so cool walking around that way, I didn't even ski the next day. I just did laps around the parking lot so everyone could see! I'd tell you how to do it, but then I'd have to kill you. The Texan told me it was top secret technique. He only taught it to me because I... well, nevermind.
post #12 of 15
Hey, I resemble that remark.
post #13 of 15
This = this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I can probably ski backwards better than they ski forward.
post #14 of 15
You western playa haters will never develop the refined skill of skiing down a narrow, icy trail littered with gapers. Have some more haterade.
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider View Post
Ripping a Bump field switch,sweet.
Seen it done, was quite impressive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Skiers from the east coast.