EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Garage pass- not quite so necessary this year
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Garage pass- not quite so necessary this year

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
While skiing with a bunch of guys last winter, I found myself on the chair lift with a friend of a friend who said, "I didn't know if I was going to get a kitchen pass to have my BNO(Boyz night out)"

It seems that my marriage is the opposite of most of the unions of the men on this site. While many of you look for a Kitchen pass, I am hoping for a garage pass.

As I plan my ski trip(s) for the upcoming season, I find myself, doing extra favors for my husband, like encouraging him to buy the ice bike he wants, and making sure that his winter activities(ice race) and snowmobile trips are fitting into the master plan so that he'll be "okay" with my/our ski trip plans.

On the other side of it, the time we spent in Colorado last year with many amazing Bears has made it a little less necessary to "work it" for a garage pass.

Life is good, eh?
post #2 of 10
I don't care what Mr. Trekchick says, he owes me a non-altitude issue, non-hand injury run somewhere in Colorado this year.
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
..I find myself, doing extra favors for my husband, like encouraging him to buy the ice bike he wants, and making sure that his winter activities(ice race) and snowmobile trips..
Examples provided are non popular and much too narrow in scope. Please expand for this soon wildly popular thread

…oh, and no need to make a list. I will be happy to compile and provide summary for Betsy ;-)
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by COSkiGirl View Post
I don't care what Mr. Trekchick says, he owes me a non-altitude issue, non-hand injury run in full face helmet somewhere in Colorado this year.
Fixed it for you
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDenver View Post
Examples provided are non popular and much too narrow in scope. Please expand for this soon wildly popular thread
What happens in Mr TC's favor factory, stays in Mr TC's favor factory
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post
Fixed it for you
Well, I've gotten the full face helmet part before but, yes, he rocks that helmet like nobody else can!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
What happens in Mr TC's favor factory, stays in Mr TC's favor factory
He has a favor factory What kind of business are u2 running up there..
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDenver View Post
He has a favor factory What kind of business are u2 running up there..
It's best not to ask Michiganders questions like that...

<-- grew up in MI, so knows better.
post #9 of 10
Thread Starter 
Don, all joking aside, your generosity of spirit and hospitality is a part of why Terry is receptive to more trips out your way.
UGASkiDawg, Alta6, bklyn, and a few others really made a positive lasting impact.
Thanks for getting me out of the garage pass
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
Life is good, eh?
Well it sure sounds great out there in fantasy land, where I would be encouraged to buy gear and then be "dragged" along on ski trips... Seriously, you and my girl need to hang out so maybe something can rub off!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Garage pass- not quite so necessary this year