I've seen this movie before. Why would I want to watch it again?
For anyone who doesn't want to follow the whole thread, here's how it goes (eventually):
1. I always wear a helmet. Why wouldn't you? It's safer than not wearing one and it's warm to boot.
2. Prove it's safer!
3. Prove that it's not!
4. I never wear a helmet because I ski so fast it won't be of any help anyway, ever. And I never lower the bar either.
5. Hemlets should be mandatory!
7. My friend's best friends brothers sister knew this guy who would have died if he didn't have a helmet. I always wear one now. It's safer.
8. I have statistics that prove wearing a helmet isn't any safer. They're statistics I tell you! They must be right. No, I don't know the source.
9. Sonny Bono!
11. You're such an **^(&*&(&*(^%% dumb&#( no wonder you don't waer a helmet!
12. Snell ratings!
13. You probably ride a motorcycle without a helmet too!
14. I could buy two lift tickets for the price of a helmet!
15. Full FACE!!! Oh the mercy! Save the necks!
16. Full face = no bj!
18. When JONGS lower the bar on your head!
19. Who lowers the bar?
20. Helmets make me feel safer so I go faster.
I think that about sums it up.