New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the best diet ever

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 12
I made my own diet back in the day - "Digiorno Pizza" diet


Eat 1 Digiorno pizza a day. Thats it Was tasty!
post #3 of 12
I wouldnt be able to make it through breakfast, lol.
post #4 of 12
12,000 calories is what I'm aiming for max in the 6 days of my Body For Life program (the 7th day is a free day.)
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz View Post
12,000 calories is what I'm aiming for max in the 6 days of my Body For Life program (the 7th day is a free day.)
I am sorry but although I dont agree with 12,000 carolries a day starving yourself and counting calories way unhealthy.

quite honeslty I have gotten up in the 5000-6000 k daily range and am the healthiest I have ever been. 2000 carolries a day might actually make me gain weight.

our bodies needs activity not little food.
post #6 of 12
The best weight loss diet ever:

Eat less. Exercise more.

The best diet ever:

Eat enough. Exercise.

My diet:

Eat. Drink. Maybe just another one, thanks. Pretzel? Don't mind if I do. Yes, to the top, great. What time is the second lift?
post #7 of 12
Best ever diet: Sunny Beach, large Scampi, butter, Rock lobster tails and Ceviche, lots of green leafy salads with eggs, bacon and olive oil vinaigrette, and Vox served at -1.5 C... all you could eat and drink all day long... 16 lbs in ten days and happy happy happy of course the sunny beach was good too.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiclub2 View Post
I made my own diet back in the day - "Digiorno Pizza" diet


Eat 1 Digiorno pizza a day. Thats it Was tasty!
yuck, if that was all i was allowed to eat, I bet I'd lose a lot of weight..
post #9 of 12
i used to manage 5000-6000 calories a day during swim season in high school and lose weight. i only trained 2-3 hours a day though. i can't imagine staring at the bottom of a pool 6 hours a day like phelps does.
post #10 of 12

the move-the fridge-diet

we had to do some wiring behind the fridge,and discovered a great diet.
when it was moved forward, the door could only be opened 6 inches. no grazing+hard to reach= a diet that really works.

hey bushwacked,how did you go from sue's to purgatory?
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke walker View Post
we had to do some wiring behind the fridge,and discovered a great diet.
when it was moved forward, the door could only be opened 6 inches. no grazing+hard to reach= a diet that really works.

hey bushwacked,how did you go from sue's to purgatory?
I couldnt get a job in utah....purgartory is western pa, but looks like it wont be that way for long.
post #12 of 12
I'm on the old "see food" diet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Food & Drink