10. Aspen Extreme - I especially like the part when the Dexter Ruteki mannequin gets t-boned in the avalanche.
9. Johnny Tsunami - Sweet.
8. Fire and Ice - The stretch-suit-fire-hoop-jumping-dorks gotta go!
7. Ski Patrol - I gotta admit that when they gave the Director the "growth pills", it was pretty funny.
6. The World is Not Enough (007) - How many vertical feet WAS that run anyway?
5. Aspen Extreme - worth a second mention when TJ spends like five minutes under water at the bottom of a crevasse. Tough nut though, got out of it with only a cut on his melon.
4. Hot Dog: the Movie - yes it's a classic. I know this. Still pretty bad though. (I like the gratuitous boob shots)
3. Ski School - Really, really bad. But once again we got boobs. So it's not quite the WORST.
2. Ski School 2 - Anything worth doing is worth doing badly twice!
1. Hmmmmmmmm. Um. Yeah. Aspen Extreme. It sucked. The story sucked. The skiing was OK. The wrong guy died. What happened to the van after they moved into the box-car? Was the score at the end even legal? If I was Hans, I'd protest and keep my dang trophy! Why didn't TJ meet Hans in the parking lot after the "locker room incident"? Why didn't Hans knock the crap out of TJ for low-crawling his lesson? What do Iron-360's have to do with powder 8's? The Director was an Austrian named CARL? (pronounced CAHL.) Be more typical! You could SEE where the heli dropped TJ and Dex off at the summit of the mountain! They didn't HIKE that s***! W-E-A-K S-A-U-C-E.
Anyway. Most of the other movies I've seen were pretty cool.
Oh yeah. ICEBREAKER was pretty awful. I would probably take Hot Dog off this list and replace it with Icebreaker. Sean Astin as a "tough" Ski Patroller guy? Sorry. Thanks for playin'.
<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ January 28, 2002 06:05 AM: Message edited 2 times, by Notorious Spag ]</font>