EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › FS - Giro 9 tune-ups
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS - Giro 9 tune-ups

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
http://www.skiessentials.com/prodimg/TUNINE-7.jpg

used, everything works, no blemshishes or anything.

$20 dollars OBO
post #2 of 11
I wonder if they would fit a G-10 ? I'll see if there is any reason why not.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post
I wonder if they would fit a G-10 ? I'll see if there is any reason why not.
depend on the year, they wont fit most G10s, if they did I wouldnt be selling them.
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
depend on the year, they wont fit most G10s, if they did I wouldnt be selling them.
arrrrrrrrr.
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post
I wonder if they would fit a G-10 ? I'll see if there is any reason why not.
http://www.geartrade.com/item/57717 - G10 tune ups - new $5.27
post #6 of 11
Thanks for that link! My ear piece is falling apart on mine and I've been looking for a good price on the replacement.
post #7 of 11

Tunes

Sorry Bushwacker, has anyone had any problems with the plug in. Mine gets loose or something and ruins the sound - last coouple times used this may I had to fiddle with it constantly.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofun3 View Post
http://www.geartrade.com/item/57717 - G10 tune ups - new $5.27
Sold out before I got home. Thanks for trying.
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete No. Idaho View Post
Sorry Bushwacker, has anyone had any problems with the plug in. Mine gets loose or something and ruins the sound - last coouple times used this may I had to fiddle with it constantly.
Never had problems with mine, jsut that wouldnt fit my G10s.

these are sold already to cooltsi on TGR.
post #10 of 11
fwiw, I love mine.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ View Post
Sold out before I got home. Thanks for trying.
Keep watching Geartrade - it's the returns or damaged packages from Backcountry.com / SAC etc.

The Giro tune ups come up constantly.

Oh, and yes, the plugs are not very good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › FS - Giro 9 tune-ups