New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Boning in Antarctica

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Greetings Dudes,

Here is an excerpt from today's news...

WELLINGTON (Reuters) - One of the last shipments to a U.S. research base in Antarctica before the onset of winter darkness was a supply of condoms, a New Zealand newspaper reported Monday.

Bill Henriksen, the manager of the McMurdo base station, said nearly 16,500 condoms were delivered last month and would be made available, free of charge, to staff throughout the year to avoid the potential embarrassment of having to buy them.


Now let me break this down for you a little. This Antarctic base will be cut off from the rest of the planet for 90 days - nothing in - nothing out - for 90 days. Additionally, out of the 125 researchers and staff 42 are women.

What does this mean?

16, 500 condoms + 42 women + 90 days = each woman getting boned 392 times or 4 1/3 bonings per day on average per woman.

SO . . . as soon as that case of Viagra arrives, I'll be volunteering for the duty at McMurdo (and that damned pacemaker better not need any warranty work) . . .
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboe View Post
Greetings Dudes,
16, 500 condoms + 42 women + 90 days = each woman getting boned 392 times or 4 1/3 bonings per day on average per woman.

SO . . . as soon as that case of Viagra arrives, I'll be volunteering for the duty at McMurdo (and that damned pacemaker better not need any warranty work) . . .
Uh, I think we need to calculate based on units that need to be covered, not women available for boning.:

There are 83 men with units that would need to be covered. Those are the opportunitities/need for said "supplies".

So they have 16,500 said "supplies" divided by 82 "units" over a span of 90 days.

That works out to roughly (no pun intended 2.23 bonings per day per unit in :someone's receptacle.
:

Or, in more simple terms:
16,500 "supplies" over a span of 90 days would mean that they expect 183 discharges per day in :someone's oraface.

183 discharges/123 people = people getting bonked 1.8 times per day on average

Paging Physicsman
Please check our figures

Maths is hard (pun intended LOL!)
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboe View Post

Now let me break this down for you a little. This Antarctic base will be cut off from the rest of the planet for 90 days - nothing in - nothing out - for 90 days. Additionally, out of the 125 researchers and staff 42 are women.

What does this mean?

16, 500 condoms + 42 women + 90 days = each woman getting boned 392 times or 4 1/3 bonings per day on average per woman.

SO . . . as soon as that case of Viagra arrives, I'll be volunteering for the duty at McMurdo (and that damned pacemaker better not need any warranty work) . . .
Hmmm, sounds to me like you've got a thinking mind and a dancing body
post #4 of 13
GOT PENGUIN?


:

DONT KNOCK IT LESS YOU TRIED IT

MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER TASTY WHITE MEAT
post #5 of 13
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post
Maybe they have ConeHeads working down there. They go thru a lot of "bubble gum"
post #7 of 13
Sheesh - so much for cold temps being a deterrent to sex
post #8 of 13
Are you kidding? They're men. Men without football. Men without baseball. Men without hockey, skiing, snowboarding or golf.

My guess it that 15,500 of those condoms have been ordered to fill up with water and throw them at each other in fits of uncontrollable laughter!
post #9 of 13
Uh, these are researchers, i.e. "scientists"... You think ANY of them are having sex every day? Absolutely not. They probably ordered 'em themselves so it looked as if they were going to have fun in between recording ice core samples. Their book club buddies and you guys are the only ones they fooled, apparently.

Somebody do some "gangbang math" already!
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by crgildart View Post
Or, in more simple terms:
16,500 "supplies" over a span of 90 days would mean that they expect 183 discharges per day in :someone's oraface.

183 discharges/123 people = people getting bonked 1.8 times per day on average
I think you may off by a factor approaching two.

Condoms are generally not used for solo purposes. Assuming that only one half of the pair engages in acts requiring covering, that's actually 3.6 daily bonkings.

But it gets complicated once you factor in the possibility of multiple condoms per interaction, whether due to such mundane issues as spoilage or breakage, or due to more interesting issues involving group activities or multiple units needing covering. Aaah, Lucky Pierre....

In a nutshell, though, these issues defy simple calculation.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinedad View Post
spoilage

How do you check for that? Do they start to smell funny?
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravosarah View Post
Are you kidding? They're men. Men without football. Men without baseball. Men without hockey, skiing, snowboarding or golf.

My guess it that 15,500 of those condoms have been ordered to fill up with water and throw them at each other in fits of uncontrollable laughter!
Hmmmm, what happens to a water balloon in the antarctic.

Sadly, we've been had. The women know.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinedad View Post
I think you may off by a factor approaching two.

Condoms are generally not used for solo purposes. Assuming that only one half of the pair engages in acts requiring covering, that's actually 3.6 daily bonkings these issues defy simple calculation.
Well, I did say getting bonked. 1.8 bonking and 1.8 getting bonked. Fair enough
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff