EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › Saddles for sale, or - saddles for sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saddles for sale, or - saddles for sale?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
May I post bike items for sale here? I have a drawer full of excellent road bike saddles in like new condition - so really good stuff. Plus, I MAY have a full carbon semi-ergp Zeus handlebar (40 cm width).

Asking if posting bike stuff for sale here is ok.
post #2 of 14
Hi Oboe, I believe you can post your items for sale in the normal gear swap area.
The Gear swap has guidelines and parameters that should be used for all swap type transactions.
You may double check with Phil to be sure, but I think I have it right.
post #3 of 14
Saddle exchange good idea.
post #4 of 14
Oboe - Thanks for the good idea. I'm set for roadie saddles, but I have a Fizik Gobi mtn bike saddle, which is nice, but I'd probably like to go back to a smooth Selle Italia Flite or Gel Flite...
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
Oboe - Thanks for the good idea. I'm set for roadie saddles, but I have a Fizik Gobi mtn bike saddle, which is nice, but I'd probably like to go back to a smooth Selle Italia Flite or Gel Flite...
Dino,

pm me with your e-mail contact, and I'll send you my list of available saddles. I also have a Zeus carbon bar with modified ergo bend.
post #6 of 14
Oboe go ahead and post them here if you like

been riding much?
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
As much as weather and time allow. Tour de Cure tomorrow (June 1st). Could do 100k but weather won't be premium, so will do 50k. For MS Tour in August, will do longer rides.

If I get a chance to ride to Stowe and back I'll give you a jingle in advance.
New '09 Orbea Orca.: SRAM Red components. Wait'll you check out the wheels!


Will post saddles, seatpost, and bar later.
post #8 of 14
Oboe,

Do you have a SLR Ti or Flite, or Concor lite ? These are just about the only ones I haven't tried....Still trying to find the "modern" saddle replacement for my old Turbo...maybe a Regal Ti would do...(in white would look cool)...
I actually have an Aspide, and my b*tt hurts like it never did before...



Dad
post #9 of 14
Dibs on the Fiziks.
post #10 of 14
Have: Fizik Nisene, Bontrager

Want: Fizik Vitesse, B72
post #11 of 14
Brown B17 narrow for the Nisene? I was having trouble keeping it from sagging between the front and middle holes, so the leather maybe broken down in that area. I re-tensioned so it looks ok now... Maybe just sell me the Nisene? Nisene is the model I like.
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by telerod15 View Post
Brown B17 narrow for the Nisene? I was having trouble keeping it from sagging between the front and middle holes, so the leather maybe broken down in that area.
Deal

You can try it out first, make sure.
post #13 of 14
Let's try to 'vous at the Cirque Sunday. I already have a Nisene, so I know it fits. If you don't like the Brooks, we can probably work something out.
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboe View Post
If I get a chance to ride to Stowe and back I'll give you a jingle in advance.
New '09 Orbea Orca.: SRAM Red components. Wait'll you check out the wheels!
Well that sounds fun. 303s?

How was the MS ride? :
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cycling
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Cycling › Saddles for sale, or - saddles for sale?