or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Your daily dose of the surreal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your daily dose of the surreal

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I saw this on a friend's blog and...no words.



Note the TGR call-out at 3:17...
post #2 of 14
To f'n funny & I have the perfect person to send this to!
post #3 of 14
That is hilarious.
post #4 of 14
What a production!!! Does anyone know what they are actually singing (the words).......or do we want to know???????
post #5 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski Spirit View Post
What a production!!! Does anyone know what they are actually singing (the words).......or do we want to know???????
I'm sure it's something like:

I love you
You love me
Let us dance about improbably.
post #6 of 14
Thanks, I needed that, I've had a crappy night at work, and this made me smile.
post #7 of 14
this is old as dirt. has the "all your base are belong to us" meme hit epic yet?
post #8 of 14
this is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen. That guy is like an Indian George Michaels, which is automatically hilarious. Mix in the nonsense dance moves, smokey mountains, and silly hair and clothing and you've got yourself a hit in Calcutta!
post #9 of 14
this is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile I sent to every indian friand I have!!!!

there are actually tons more on youtube if your so inclined
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
this is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile I sent to every indian friand I have!!!!

there are actually tons more on youtube if your so inclined
Maybe your friends can tell us the real translation.
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
this is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen. That guy is like an Indian George Michaels, which is automatically hilarious. Mix in the nonsense dance moves, smokey mountains, and silly hair and clothing and you've got yourself a hit in Calcutta!
Yes! That's it, he looks like George Michael! That has been bothering me for a while.
post #12 of 14
It's 24 hours since I viewed this and I've still got "Minor bun engine is fine Benny lava" going through my head. Not to mention "ooo OOO ooo OOO ooo ooo". Thanks.
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapnut View Post
It's 24 hours since I viewed this and I've still got "Minor bun engine is fine Benny lava" going through my head. Not to mention "ooo OOO ooo OOO ooo ooo". Thanks.
"Who put the goat in there?"



Look, okay, whatever you do, do NOT search for a video called "Little Red Monkey." YEARS later you will awaken with that song in your head.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 

More surreal: NSFW Bill O'Reilly Meltdown Dance Mix

F-bomb alert.



Go Bill go!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Your daily dose of the surreal