post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
argh. I'm in Australia, and need to put in a tax return for my last stint instructing in Colorado. Just found out you have to do a Federal return AND and State one! blah.

Can anyone put me onto a tax-return person? (I think we foreigners get an extension of time to submit our returns, I sure hope so).
I did download the forms and instructions but it's incomprehensible.