1. Hung over
2. Concession Stand Potato Wedges
4. Ski boots
6. A Landskate demo session, 4 sizes too big. BG sez I'm lyin', only 3 sizes too big.
7. Nitto randonneur bars
8. Soft Pretzels
9. (10:15am) coffee
10. (10:16am) hiccups
No one was really selling old(er) shift gear which is what I really went there for, nothing, and I mean nothing
in 110 Shimano or Sugino, nothing for Stronglight, nothing for Zeus; there was one guy selling Miche but all track.
I stared long and hard at a $700 Romulus, no wheels or brakes.
Phil and I both stared long and hard at a 20" uni, with training wheels.
I stared hard; Phil was amused at a Santana tandem.
I stared hard at a stash of $20 SS built wheels w. Weinmann rims.
11. Flashers, jerseys, bibs, Michelins, $200 worth so bag was quite full.
12. Iced tea to stop hiccups
13. Iced tea to stop hiccups
14. zucchini/tomato pizza & broccoli ricotta pizza whilst staring amuzedlee at Phil's dissection of the icanhazcheezburbacon
15. a second straw for the diet coke to stop the hiccups.
16. an iced tea to stop the blasted hiccups
18. A car snooze as the day warmed up.