Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryAlpine Ski Bootstagged by System, 2/1/11
- categorySki Geartagged by System, 11/10/11
- topicSkiing Historytagged by System, 4/12/09
- categoryTelemark Ski Bootstagged by System, 2/1/11
- categoryWax Waxing Toolstagged by System, 9/14/09
- itemWinter Equinox - Reliving the 1974 Freestyle Skiing Pro Tourtagged by System, 10/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- Which DIY Liner Heat Molding Technique is Best? Last post on 11/26/14 at 1:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Binding adjustment to suit new boot length Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:45am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski purchasing advice Last post on 11/28/11 at 6:11pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What is or was your all time favorite ski boot? Last post on 2/18/16 at 2:17pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Knee Bindings, 2011-2012, User Reviews Last post on 10/6/12 at 10:01am in Member Gear Reviews
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Boot Fitting Terms And GlossaryLast edited: 5/14/14
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- 2016 Lange Buyers GuideLast edited: 8/4/16
- Salomon Ski BootsLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
More Retro memories???? - Page 233post #6961 of 79185/17/15 at 10:06am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6962 of 79185/17/15 at 10:16ampost #6963 of 79185/17/15 at 10:26am
Ain't NO way they have a million in inventory at realistic value for those old skis. Sure, some are pretty cool,but not THAT cool. It's too bad if someone doesn't rescue them. Might be an awesome opportunity for the retro folks to snap up the good ones when they do have to liquidate at whatever they can get for them though..post #6964 of 79185/17/15 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by crgildart
Ain't NO way they have a million in inventory at realistic value for those old skis. Sure, some are pretty cool,but not THAT cool. It's too bad if someone doesn't rescue them. Might be an awesome opportunity for the retro folks to snap up the good ones when they do have to liquidate at whatever they can get for them though..
I cannot tell from the ad, is the "headquarters" included in that price?post #6965 of 79185/17/15 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #6966 of 79185/17/15 at 10:54amQuote:Quote:
Their prices have always been premium . I think a building is included. I have talked to the owner in the past when they had a shop in Aspen. Also talked to him at SIA in Vegas.post #6967 of 79185/17/15 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #6968 of 79185/17/15 at 11:56ampost #6969 of 79185/17/15 at 12:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by MidwestPete
Their prices have always been premium . I think a building is included. I have talked to the owner in the past when they had a shop in Aspen. Also talked to him at SIA in Vegas.post #6970 of 79185/17/15 at 1:51pmThread Starterpost #6971 of 79185/17/15 at 5:14pmpost #6972 of 79185/20/15 at 6:37pmpost #6973 of 79185/21/15 at 11:40ampost #6974 of 79185/21/15 at 12:17pmQuote:
Skis are like horseshoes, you need to display them tips up or all the good luck pours out.post #6975 of 79185/21/15 at 2:19pmpost #6976 of 79185/21/15 at 2:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes, ALWAYS keep your tips up...post #6977 of 79185/21/15 at 6:07pmpost #6978 of 79185/21/15 at 7:28pmpost #6979 of 79185/22/15 at 7:43amQuote:
Didn't say you did. but you could have asked for a screwdriver and fixed them.post #6980 of 79185/22/15 at 8:13ampost #6981 of 79185/22/15 at 3:20pmpost #6982 of 79185/22/15 at 3:35pmpost #6983 of 79185/22/15 at 4:40pmpost #6984 of 79185/24/15 at 4:52pmpost #6985 of 79185/26/15 at 7:10pmpost #6986 of 79185/27/15 at 9:38am
Just in case anyone's interested those posters can still be had...post #6987 of 79185/28/15 at 9:48ampost #6988 of 79185/28/15 at 5:10pmpost #6989 of 79185/28/15 at 9:44pmQuote:
yea, I have it. I love the section with Killy in the slalom. he looks so much better that anyone else.post #6990 of 79186/5/15 at 7:39pm
Saw these today in a thrift store. They are a little rough but they are 190 CM VR-17 SL. I don't know the year but some Bear out there will. They should clean up okay with a base grind the edges have some light rust but were all there. Definitely need new bindings. $10.00 plus shipping
PM if you are interested.
- More Retro memories????
- Boot Fitting Terms And Glossary
- › Colorado - looking for a ski buddy. 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › FS - Nordica El Capo Skis - 185-cm 15 minutes ago
- › Seeing the whole picture 18 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 23 minutes ago
- › Ski Pole length question? along with decision on what ones to buy 23 minutes ago
- › Terrain Based Instruction for Beginners - Is it new? Why is it... 36 minutes ago
- › Volkl V-Werks CODE UVO - how stiff? 58 minutes ago
- › Anybody wearing hip protection 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...